What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Taj Kaynor's Facebook Page

WoW!!!!!

"I'm about to go laugh all on cody's wall. Lol
about an hour ago"

"It nevr worked for you Hawk cause you never could open your eyes and see that your own team hated you"

Too bad Darrel Scott didn't hang around for one more year. Could have been Hawk free now and ready for a fresh start instead of that whole ordeal he went through last offseason.

But I guess it was that bad and now we know why he left!

Alonzo Barrett lets not forget, blake mackey, alvin barnett, dominique brooks, benard jackson, stephone robinson, george hypolyte, taj kanor,lorenzo sims, joe sanders, mark fenton, markques simas etc, etcabout an hour ago · 1 person

Jesus, I'd say the Barnett holdovers weren't huge Hawk fans.

im in shock. everyone hated him
why didnt the players speak!? or was bohn to stubborn to listen

Ok, I understand that there will always be a couple of people that don't like you when you're a head coach but it's very telling when that many people speak out against you like that. :\

This thread is creepy

chris_hansen.gif

Ok, I understand that there will always be a couple of people that don't like you when you're a head coach but it's very telling when that many people speak out against you like that. :\

It pretty much affirms the recent rumor that Hawkins lost the team.

Fire Bohn , he let this crap continue. If I were a parent and HALF of the stuff I'm hearing was true I'd be pissed beyond words...

Back