1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Take on u$c vs az game

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffUp, Oct 11, 2013.

1. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

my take was - usc has some big fast kids, tough against the run vs carey, really banged up at the WR position they have started moving DB's over to help out, QB play looked good against az, run game looked solid.
    az looks very beatable, richrod looked disappointed in his team, QB plays like a point guard in basketball and keeps the ball a lot on the zone read, not much at the WR position that stood out, carey is good as usual and a load to bring down, DL and LB's nothing really stood out...

hard to stay awake that late anymore

2. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

Arizona does look beatable, and we have them here. I will be disappointed if we lose that game.

I only see 2 'for sure' losses coming up...Washington and UCLA. Other than that, who knows? If this team can put a complete game together in all 3 phases, instead of playing well in 2 each game, we could make a mini run. But not betting on it.

3. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

I think Zona fully expected to walk with an easy win in this game because of the coaching change. Little did they know that that is almost the exact opposite of what happens in similar cases ( the team usually comes out emotionall charged). I wonder if this will have a downward spiral effect on Zona.

USC will also come down to earth as the coaches start polishing their resumes, although I'm not sure if it will be enough for a CU win.

4. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

The next three games for Zona are: Utah, @ CU, @ Cal. Those three games will define their season because UCLA, Oregon, and ASU loom in November.

With USC, we caught a break being sandwiched between Stanford and UCLA on their schedule. You know they will be "up" for both of those games. Will they be mentally drained in Boulder?

5. Alfred91

Alfred91 Club Member Club Member

Maybe UCLA and UW are the only remaining 'for sure' losses, but there's not going to be a single game - even Cal - where I'm not going to severely surprised if we lose. If for no other reason that the fact that we still have a long way to go before I think we're good enough to take a single conference game as a 'should-win'.

I should add that I mean conference games. We better beat the **** out of Charleston Southern.