What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Take your hand off the panic button....

I think that short of the team tanking and quitting on MM he will be back for sure. RG will know how the winds blow of the major donors too. If we are talking 2 mill and keeping MM, or 10 mill in donations for us to move on, he could make a move. I myself am hoping we can get at least two wins between AZ, OSU and WSU, maybe three. Then if we can pull another win out of our ass, and make a bowl, this would all be academic. It is hard to tell still where we are. Was this the same Oregon team that played Utah, or did they play better against us? Are the Buffs 60 points a game worse that Utah or will it be a competitive game (ala Oregon)? Will the OL heal up and the LBs solidify?

I really like MM, and think I can see progress. I think recruiting is progressing and that will help too, with depth. Depth that we have not had enough of to absorb these injuries at certain positions. Tupo being gone hurts on the DL a LOT. Gilliam hurt again hurts a LOT.

Coaching turnover, who should go? I still think TN of course, and wonder about Bernardi and the DL coach. Are they getting good enough recruits to stay? Doing a good enough job? What if we can get a OL and DL coach that would boost recruiting even more like Levitt and Tumpkin did? I think 5 to 6 wins keeps MM here, and with a possible upgrade at a couple coaching spots we can make even more progress.

But every day I think about IF we can find those three wins against teams we should be solidly competitive against, and then sneak a win past someone we shouldn't....what would happen with a bowl game. And who would be going with me.

Back