What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Takeaways from the Rocky Mountain Beatdown

What the **** was going on with Spoon's pants? He had them pulled up to mid thigh. Looked like Jaden Smith dressed him

My latest takeawy after seeing the cover of the Denver Post is that I might have hallucinated last night. Did CSU win?
2016-09-03.jpg

My latest takeawy after seeing the cover of the Denver Post is that I might have hallucinated last night. Did CSU win?
2016-09-03.jpg

I wish the DP died and not the Rocky Mountain news. The Denver post is the absolute worst newspaper, I haven't read it in years. I only buy it after Super Bowl wins and the like for memorabilia.

As i said in the comments... thats an embarrassingly poor article even coming from him

I might have missed a post explaining this, but what was the deal with what looked like writing on some of the uniform numerals?

It could only be two things, and both are not good IMO. One, there's something wrong with the fabric/material causing that discoloration or, two the players were doing it.
Wonder if the glue on the back of the numbers was showing through? I know they are stitched around the edges but maybe there is some glue holding the center of the number to the jersey fabric

The one execution that I have to nitpick is the receivers still having to turn around and jump for the ball too often. They caught it pretty well last night but against Pac-12 defenses that jump ball crap will get taken the other way by a corner.

Great posts. For me...positives: ST were flawless, DL looked dominant against the same line last year that dominated us, DBs were lights out, WR looked really good, OL was good but against an average DL, RBs were good but could be better, Sefo was serviceable...WR really helped him out, few penalties. National TV exposure.

Negatives: Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers. Sefo playing too aggressively when game was over. Lindsay tried too hard causing fumbles IMO. Offensive play calling in the second quarter...why change what's working? Wish we had poured it on a little more. D seemed less dominant in the second half. Lots of nitpicking here.

I think this team showed tremendous focus...more than I've ever seen a MMac team display...seniors really help with that and they can show younger guys how it's done.

Go Buffs!!!

No a takeaway, but I can't remember the last time we dominated in a game that wasn't against a d-II opponent. It feels so good to be a team that is competent, and good enough to punish a team that is below average.

This defense should keep us in games all season. I hope quarterback play and the WRs can pave good enough to slip us past some of the ranked teams

No a takeaway, but I can't remember the last time we dominated in a game that wasn't against a d-II opponent. It feels so good to be a team that is competent, and good enough to punish a team that is below average.

This defense should keep us in games all season. I hope quarterback play and the WRs can pave good enough to slip us past some of the ranked teams

Miami (OH). Want to say 2007.

csu IS a d-II opponent ..man they sucked ... they were slow and poorly coached

I might have missed a post explaining this, but what was the deal with what looked like writing on some of the uniform numerals?

The team took their game jerseys to the Children's Hospital along with dry erase markers. Those smudges on the numbers carry the hopes of the injured and sick.

That's what I want to believe.

Back