What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Takeaways from the Rocky Mountain Beatdown

My only concern in the "are we that good or are they that bad" dilemma is that CSU's defensive backs are so obviously terrible that Sefo got away with some pretty bad throws. Considering he missed the last couple of games last year and all of spring ball, I'm hoping it's a rust issue, but those throws will not cut it against Michigan or in conference, and without the pass game, the run game will suffer too.

Other than that, I think it's probably a little bit of them sucking and us making them look like they suck worse than they really do. Our DL stuffed their OL for the most part, which is promising, and our DBs really are that good. CSU didn't make our special teams look good, and our coaching was really top-notch from the start. I do think CSU's coaching staff was stunned in the first half, but that was because of the difference in skill level. I actually thought CSU's coaches did a decent job of slowing the bleeding after the 1st quarter.

Yeah, I'm the spokesperson. I believe we used to argue in the Daily Camera comments section circa '07.

Honestly, if someone really doesn't like Flukes, they'll step up and say so. Similarly, if anybody really likes you. I'm pretty comfortable with my use of "we" in this case.

Never heard of ya.

Your D**K Weed So there you're one of those bears? Or at least you root for them? Nice ta meet ya. So you are one of those that was rejected by CU? Academics? Flunked out? Money? So now you hide your brain-pain by coming on a Buff site and pretend to talk trash. D**K Weed, Quit telling lies. You wanna be Buff but you can't. You been relegated to a wanna-be-Buff. Sorry. You lose D**K Weed. Get your face out of that kangaroo pouch.

tumblr_m4p1ahGRZA1r5jtugo1_500.gif

This is the problem with this game

1) We lose - How embarrassing!
2) We win close - CU can barely hang with a MWC team, why can't they put them away?
3) We win big - CSU must not have been very good

Or, according to Matt Stephens, we are just bullies.

We beat a piss-poor non P5 team in a series that needs to end.
We did not step on our dicks.
We came out with great emotion ready to play.
It is difficult to judge how good the win was, as CSU is that bad.

We beat a piss-poor non P5 team in a series that needs to end.
We did not step on our dicks.
We came out with great emotion ready to play.
It is difficult to judge how good the win was, as CSU is that bad.

That's the correct analysis.

It was a great start, but we won't know exactly how great until we get further into the schedule and see how we compete against better competition.

Did we ever decide where Adkins was?
Ento I thought would make an impact?
Lee didn't do as I expected
Big George needs the ball

This is the problem with this game

1) We lose - How embarrassing!
2) We win close - CU can barely hang with a MWC team, why can't they put them away?
3) We win big - CSU must not have been very good
All true. However, a bad team would have squeaked by CSU. CSU is a bad football team, but any time you beat another team by 37 points, you're pretty good. I'm very encouraged by that game. It was as it was supposed to be, an ass kicking.

Did we ever find out what happened to Moeller?? We talked all offseason about him being a dude for us at Safety and I don't know if he saw one play.

You didn't hear? We lost the classy battle last night.
Walking to "Pro Drunkfest Bowl Stadium" I was struck by a couple of things: The large number of what can only be described as "heifers" wearing long CSU tee shirts and the array of denim "panties" worn by nubile CU co-eds!

Did we ever find out what happened to Moeller?? We talked all offseason about him being a dude for us at Safety and I don't know if he saw one play.
Are you asking if he was a playmaker, or if he was in the game at all? I saw him in the game quite a bit.

Are you asking if he was a playmaker, or if he was in the game at all? I saw him in the game quite a bit.
I was asking about him being in the game at all. Granted, I watched the game on DVR pretty late after my game on Friday and was fast forwarding through dead time, but I saw Laguda get the start at Safety next to TT, not Moeller. Maybe I just missed him being out there.

I was asking about him being in the game at all. Granted, I watched the game on DVR pretty late after my game on Friday and was fast forwarding through dead time, but I saw Laguda get the start at Safety next to TT, not Moeller. Maybe I just missed him being out there.
He played, had a few tackles I think. Wasn't much to see really.

Back