What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Talent poll

Do we have better talent than 2005?

• Worse talent

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • About the same

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Better talent

Votes: 35 72.9%

• Total voters

Unleash Hell

How does it compare to when Barnett was fired? I think we are more talented than when Barney got fired and a good coach can clean this up.

I think better, someone else probably could win with this talent...won't happen though

I think so too. If Hawk gets canned after the year, a good coach should be able to come in here and win immediately. The only position as a group that is lacking in talent is the DL imo, there is talent there though, I suppose it's just really young. A DL of Kasa, Cunningham, Bonsu and whomever else looks plenty talented to me. Now that I say that I guess QB would be interesting as well. What would happen with Cody there? Can't transfer unless it's to the D2 school Dan should be coaching at. Maybe he'll finally find himself where he's best suited for, backup QB.

Hmmm Jimmy, seems like I'm not the one who is crazy smoking the wacky weed. Or maybe all buff fans are.:lol:

We have some talent, but still lacking some much needed speed.

Yep. The problem is that the two are undeniably linked. You can have a worlds worth of talent but if you can't catch the other team on defense or run away from them on offense that talent isn't worth much

Tough question. The team has better talent at certain positions. That team had better WR and QB. they had a more experience O-line as well.

Back