What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Talked to a big time LSU fan about Les Miles today

Do you really think I care anymore? Isn't it obvious that I'm not going to stop cheering for my teams despite your (and others) objections?

You don't care if people take you seriously? I think that's what you're saying there.

You don't care if people take you seriously? I think that's what you're saying there.
I believe you missed the point. People here bitching about me cheering for Bama, UM, and ISU along with CU is not going to make me stop cheering for those teams so it's really pointless to keep ragging on me for it.

Do you really think I care anymore? Isn't it obvious that I'm not going to stop cheering for whatever team is winning despite your (and others) objections?

fify

Easy to feel like a winner when you just pick teams from the top 15 and act like a fan.

I believe you missed the point. People here bitching about me cheering for Bama, UM, and ISU along with CU is not going to make me stop cheering for those teams so it's really pointless to keep ragging on me for it.

No your smack talking to others while repping your 15 teams is what's annoying.

Yeah that LSU fan needs to get a grip. Les's offense sucks but to me it looks more like a talent issue at QB and the OL than what play call Less is calling. They struggled up front in the title game and it seems like its continued through this year.
They are way to predictable Jimmy. It's not all Mettenberger's fault. They miss Randle big time and his receivers drop or fumble the ball after catches like today.
They miss Mathieu too. They are just not as good as last year. Miles will still win 10 or 11 games, so what's to bitch about? You can always be like Creatini and cheer for whoever is on top, but that doesn't take any balls.

Last edited:
No your smack talking to others while repping your 15 teams is what's annoying.
When was the last time I said **** to any Buff fan on here about being a true fan? It has to be going on a year or so. You guys ripping on me for liking four teams including CU isn't going to change anything so you're just wasting your time with it.

When was the last time I said **** to any Buff fan on here about being a true fan? It has to be going on a year or so. You guys ripping on me for liking four teams including CU isn't going to change anything so you're just wasting your time with it.

Tell'em superfan!

This thread was about a fan's opinion about LSU's coach Les Miles. You are the only one that came in and threw up a Saban holding the title pic. Exactly what are you adding to this thread other than trolling one of your 15 teams? I really could care less how many teams you root for but seriously if you think nobody is going to call you out when you are repping your 15 teams for no reason whatsoever other than to troll you are delusional.

This thread was about a fan's opinion about LSU's coach Les Miles. You are the only one that came in and threw up a Saban holding the title pic. Exactly what are you adding to this thread other than trolling one of your 15 teams? I really could care less how many teams you root for but seriously if you think nobody is going to call you out when you are repping your 15 teams for no reason whatsoever other than to troll you are delusional.
I mean other than 77 saying all off-season that LSU was going to go to the MNC this year and beat Alabama. I didn't come **** on a CU thread, I **** on a LSU thread who was touted as being the only team in the nation who could challenge Alabama. Well, I don't see LSU having much of a chance in beating Alabama, even if it is at home for them. 77 and the rest of the LSU fanbase will get to see Saban hold up the crystal ball again.

The 15 teams comment is funny as well and I guess a family connection has no merit but whatever. I'm done with this, I'm not going to change who I root for because some people on the internet think it's wrong or I have no reasons. Yeah I called a few people out, and that was ****ing stupid and if I've learned anything on this site, it's that anyone who is still here after this **** for 7 years is a real fan, whether it be Sacky, Nik, me, or whomever else.

I mean other than 77 saying all off-season that LSU was going to go to the MNC this year and beat Alabama. .

Is the season over yet? Has LSU played Bama yet?

I'll repeat: Nobody says you can't root for 15 teams. But if you are going to troll threads repping one of your 15 teams you better expect others to call you out on that especially with how you trolled in this thread.

'Tini, the best advice is to probably just stop being 'that guy' who likes 15 teams. There's a reason everyone gives you **** for it...

Is the season over yet? Has LSU played Bama yet?
No they haven't, but I haven't seen much from LSU that shows me they can beat Alabama. Yeah there's a chance, but Saban and his staff are just unreal.

'Tini, the best advice is to probably just stop being 'that guy' who likes 15 teams. There's a reason everyone gives you **** for it...
I'm not going to change who I root for because I get **** for it.

No they haven't, but I haven't seen much from LSU that shows me they can beat Alabama. Yeah there's a chance, but Saban and his staff are just unreal.

I'm not going to change who I root for because I get **** for it.

I actually think the best thing to do is to root for those teams on their sites. Otherwise it's a bit odd.

I actually think the best thing to do is to root for those teams on their sites. Otherwise it's a bit odd.
I try to stay quite around here about the other three unless 77 starts talkin up LSU

I mean other than 77 saying all off-season that LSU was going to go to the MNC this year and beat Alabama. I didn't come **** on a CU thread, I **** on a LSU thread who was touted as being the only team in the nation who could challenge Alabama. Well, I don't see LSU having much of a chance in beating Alabama, even if it is at home for them. 77 and the rest of the LSU fanbase will get to see Saban hold up the crystal ball again.

The 15 teams comment is funny as well and I guess a family connection has no merit but whatever. I'm done with this, I'm not going to change who I root for because some people on the internet think it's wrong or I have no reasons. Yeah I called a few people out, and that was ****ing stupid and if I've learned anything on this site, it's that anyone who is still here after this **** for 7 years is a real fan, whether it be Sacky, Nik, me, or whomever else.

So wait, how many teams do you think you're okay to bandwagon with, seriously?

It's Alabama, Oklahoma State, Missouri, Iowa State, UCLA, Michigan, Florida State, Clemson, Auburn and 8 or so others (seriously)

Seems like a big group of underdogs. I'm amazed he's been able to suffer, as a fan, through such failure on the side.

This thread is funny. Jimmy is getting all butt hurt on life because tini likes bama and in another thread is obviously jerking off and eating cheetos while watching nc state. Good chance that his butthole is orange too.

Back