1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TAMU is a weird, weird place

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by SuperD, May 10, 2011.

1. SuperD

SuperD Club Member Club Member

They apparently reenacted an episode from Glee the other day at a donor luncheon. :wow: Its just strange how this type of stuff coexists and is even emphasized with their military traditions. I really don't see any other school even dreaming up this sort of event, let alone executing it. I don't know what is funnier...the video itself or all of the comments on it from former Aggies begging that it be taken down.

It is somewhat depressing for our fundraising prospects when you realize all of the donors in the room are $100,000 or more level donors.

[video=youtube;5ZjoQ9zVNZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZjoQ9zVNZ8&feature=youtube_gdata_playerlayer[/video]

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  2. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

If you ever watch videos of their male cheerleader dudes(yell leaders I believe), they really strike me as odd and have a lot of homosexual overtones imo. Agreed, just a really really strange place and traditions.

3. Init2Winit

Init2Winit Member

Good Lord...what was that? How can that even be real?! I've never seen so many dorky people with no rhythm in one place at the same time. What's REALLY depressing is that's 11 minutes of my life I'll never get back...:cry:

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

KA PLEDGE LOSES TESTICLE IN TEXAS A&M HAZING
    By: Campus News
    A Texas A&M fraternity has been indicated on criminal hazing charges after a pledge lost a testicle as a result of a wedgie. The pledge was lifted off his feet by the underwear, causing damage to one of his testicles, said Jean Zdziarski, the assistant director of Student Life at Texas A&M. The damage required doctors to later remove the testicle.

The Kappa Alpha chapter as Texas A&M was charged with organizational hazing and could be fined more than $10,000. Additionally, the fraternity was suspended by the University until August 1999.

http://www.angelfire.com/ky/collegepopularity/stories.html

[video=youtube;7-hxgh37o6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-hxgh37o6I[/video]

They seem a bit... uh... obsessed.

5. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

I heard the pledge said: "I'd give my left nut to be in KA". Apparently, he was taken seriously.

The intersection between militarism and, ahem, alternate lifestyles, is one of the many odd things about TAMU. They should rename it Sparta.

6. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

oil is a beautiful thing. hopefully matt and other cu fans can take these people's lead. :smile2:

7. GregInArlington

GregInArlington Well-Known Member

Watch the milkmen, or "yell leaders" as they call them, after the aggies get scored on this year. They also run down under the goalpost, kneel down, and squeeze their nuts as well. Every. single. time.

idots.

8. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Just found this. OMG!

Unless the goal of the Ag-glee club was to speed up foundation giving through shame induced heart attacks and broken hips, that was a fail.