What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tap, Tap, Tap is this thing on?

Okay. Part of the reason I am also here is at times I wanted a break from him when I want to talk and read CU sports. Yes I can block him, but the poison he adds to the atmosphere there will still be there.
Funny. I was going to Rivals more to avoid him back before he got banned.

I should say my issue with him has never been that he argues with people, we all do that. It is not that he is always positive about CU athlete, others are almost as much so. But the biggest issue is the way he goes about it and the almost directly going to pure insults manor he has. I think every people that post on a site (I include myself) has slipped into if not pure insulting, close when we are mad at something. He is just does it about every day. I think because of that others just by it being so constant there are picking up that general mood, thus it is a little darker there. It is a shame because he can come up with very good reasoned and "facts" related posts.

BTW I have said this there a couple months ago in the body of a post I know he read so this is not behind his back. I also have not really have had person run-ins there, because I have chosen to not really engage him.

Anyway I am glad to be here as well.

I should say my issue with him has never been that he argues with people, we all do that. It is not that he is always positive about CU athlete, others are almost as much so. But the biggest issue is the way he goes about it and the almost directly going to pure insults manor he has. I think every people that post on a site (I include myself) has slipped into if not pure insulting, close when we are mad at something. He is just does it about every day. I think because of that others just by it being so constant there are picking up that general mood, thus it is a little darker there. It is a shame because he can come up with very good reasoned and "facts" related posts.

BTW I have said this there a couple months ago in the body of a post I know he read so this is not behind his back. I also have not really have had person run-ins there, because I have chosen to not really engage him.

Anyway I am glad to be here as well.

Welcome to AB 2.0.
Creatini/ Q uattro free since 2015.

Back