What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#TCU @ SMU - Friday under the lights on ESPN

June Jones can flat out coach and he's an extremely high character individual.

But I'd really hate for CU to be a run 'n shoot team. Can't we find a good coach who believes in smashmouth?

:smile2:

I find it funny that the same people bashing the Hawkins hire incessantly seem to approve of using the same process (i.e, there can only be ONE good candidate!) for the next hire. Quality.

what the hell are you talking about? when did i say there was only one good candidate? just a week or two ago, i was criticizing bohn for having tunnel vision when it came to coaching hires. i also said mcelwain would be a great hire. i'm starting to get on the calhoun bandwagon as well. why don't you pay attention before you start grouping people...

what the hell are you talking about? when did i say there was only one good candidate? just a week or two ago, i was criticizing bohn for having tunnel vision when it came to coaching hires. i also said mcelwain would be a great hire. i'm starting to get on the calhoun bandwagon as well. why don't you pay attention before you start grouping people...

I'm sorry. You are one of the more level-headed posters on this site.

Has TCU earned enough style points to remain in the top 6 or 8 in the country? I question it myself. SMU has really played though lots with this game.

SMU will be back under Jones which will impact a lot of Programs that rely on Texas. Minus UT and OU. Kids are looking at TCU now and SMU soon enough b

SMU's o-line played well. Best part of the team.
SMU's execution was better, but TCU has better athletes.

If June Jones could recruit some shut down corners and get a QB capable of making passes of more than 10 yards, that team might start making noise.

But TCU completely exploited the corners and seam. Better kick returns to.
I'm not impressed with SMU's punting and return coverage.

For a cross town rivalry game in the belt-buckle of the football belt, the fans are incredibly well behaved. Not much trash talk in the stands.

The pony run is no substitute for Ralphie, even if it runs at the start of every quarter and after each SMU score. Not even with barbie doll baton twirlers and national championship dance teams and an army of pompon girls and stands filled with present and future plastic surgery masterpieces wearing skirts and cowboy boots.

Sheesh. Dallas.

SMU's o-line played well. Best part of the team.
SMU's execution was better, but TCU has better athletes.

If June Jones could recruit some shut down corners and get a QB capable of making passes of more than 10 yards, that team might start making noise.

But TCU completely exploited the corners and seam. Better kick returns to.
I'm not impressed with SMU's punting and return coverage.

For a cross town rivalry game in the belt-buckle of the football belt, the fans are incredibly well behaved. Not much trash talk in the stands.

The pony run is no substitute for Ralphie, even if it runs at the start of every quarter and after each SMU score. Not even with barbie doll baton twirlers and national championship dance teams and an army of pompon girls and stands filled with present and future plastic surgery masterpieces wearing skirts and cowboy boots.

Sheesh. Dallas.
I actually asked to take Purina home when I was 5. Coach Collins laughed muther****er. What the hell happened? Did they miss the extra point or what?

Back