What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Team needs to go into 2011-12 defensive "beast mode"

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
This was true even with Spencer healthy, but doubly so now.

So far this year, we haven't seen the normal defensive intensity from a Tad team. Maybe it's the new rules making it harder. Maybe it's the youth. I don't care.

This team needs to step up and defend the way the 2011-12 team did. Even without Spencer, it's more talented than that squad. If it can find that same level of grit, this team can play .500 or better ball in the Pac-12 and advance in the Dance.

This was true even with Spencer healthy, but doubly so now.

So far this year, we haven't seen the normal defensive intensity from a Tad team. Maybe it's the new rules making it harder. Maybe it's the youth. I don't care.

This team needs to step up and defend the way the 2011-12 team did. Even without Spencer, it's more talented than that squad. If it can find that same level of grit, this team can play .500 or better ball in the Pac-12 and advance in the Dance.

In this lost decade of CU athletics, pathetic University leadership, Tad has been the only man to break the CU curse. Tad will get it done. Roll ****ing Tad.

I'm frustrated we have such length and athleticism yet can't cover a person on the three point line. We crash too hard and don't get out on shooters well enough. The main benefit may be the rebounding, but we can't keep giving up 7 threes to opposing players.

Back