What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Teams with zero wins.

1) Navy
2) Army
3) Houston
4) Southern Miss.
5) Uab
6) Tulane
7) Memphis
8) Eastern Mich.
9) Umass
10) Idaho
11) Wyoming
12) Unlv
13) Colorado

Sadly I think anyone of these teams could destroy us. :pissed:

So we can pull an unheard of double feat: one of only 30 or so teams to ever win a national championship - and one of less than 15 to go winless. Brilliant!

1) Navy
2) Army
3) Houston
4) Southern Miss.
5) Uab
6) Tulane
7) Memphis
8) Eastern Mich.
9) Umass
10) Idaho
11) Wyoming
12) Unlv
13) Colorado

Sadly I think anyone of these teams could destroy us. :pissed:

Including us because we have been the one that has beaten us, not CSU or Sac State. Even as young as we are Fresno doesn't have the talent we do but we let them kill us. I wonder if with our mental state right now we could beat a D2 team like Mines, we have already been beaten by a mediocre FCS school.

Including us because we have been the one that has beaten us, not CSU or Sac State. Even as young as we are Fresno doesn't have the talent we do but we let them kill us. I wonder if with our mental state right now we could beat a D2 team like Mines, we have already been beaten by a mediocre FCS school.
you are absolutely right the coaches have lost the team and the player dont buy into what they are coaching..... it sad to say but talking with some of the players after the loss they are starting to have regrets going to CU.

Houston certainly thought they were buying teams to beat in a couple of those games, so their players didn't bother trying. Entitlement, or something.

But the other squads are paid patsies - paid punching bags, and everyone knows it. CU's the only team in there that shouldn't ever be considered it, but now...

And as others have written - CU's had The Easiest Of All schedules at this point, compared to those other 12. Coach Embree's product is not good.

Last edited:
you are absolutely right the coaches have lost the team and the player dont buy into what they are coaching..... it sad to say but talking with some of the players after the loss they are starting to have regrets going to CU.

This is not good. If players start checking out, and CU does nothing about the coaching staff, game over.

Furk, both the local and nat'l view of CU right now has got to be that the coaching staff, well, doesn't know how to coach, and the administration has no clue about hiring people to run a football program. No worries, though, admin must be happy as long a Pac-12 checks keep getting deposited in the bank account.

1) Navy
2) Army
3) Houston
4) Southern Miss.
5) Uab
6) Tulane
7) Memphis
8) Eastern Mich.
9) Umass
10) Idaho
11) Wyoming
12) Unlv