What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

teams you like to watch other than CU

Besides Nebraska...

(In no specific order)

1) Colorado
2) Florida
3) USF

Florida? :huh:

I like to watch conference and cross-state/town rivalries. One of my favorites is Colorado vs Colorado State.

Also Oregon vs Oregon State ("The Civil War").

Mizzou vs Kansas.

Florida? :huh:

I like to watch conference and cross-state/town rivalries. One of my favorites is Colorado vs Colorado State.

Also Oregon vs Oregon State ("The Civil War").

Mizzou vs Kansas.

I live in Tampa...lot of USF and Florida fans...so I like to watch them and talk **** about them haha.

Actually like USF...good bunch of fans...and they play a block from my work at the Bucs stadium (SuperBowl YAY!)

I watch mostly all Big12 as well but that's a given

I live in Tampa...lot of USF and Florida fans...so I like to watch them and talk **** about them haha.

Actually like USF...good bunch of fans...and they play a block from my work at the Bucs stadium (SuperBowl YAY!)

I watch mostly all Big12 as well but that's a given

Is the UCF vs USF match considered a rivalry there? Seems like some tough joes on both teams.

I hope your not inferring that Boise State is an "under dog"? I'm sick of hearing about Boise State...they play one of the nations easiest schedules yet every year they make it deep into the top 25. CU is sucking Big Foots $%& right now, but do you honestly believe they would beat CU, even on the blue turf?? One ranked team on their whole schedule and they aren't very good. Idaho's, New Mexico, Nevada, LA Tech, Bowling Green....it's a joke...an absolute joke and a farce that they get to be considered for a BCS bowl. An even bigger mockery of the system.

There is that thing where they beat Oregon at Autzen.

I love college football and can get into nearly any game. Weber State's on...SWEET! I don't watch pro football, or any other sport for that matter. I LOVE me some college football.

And though I can get excited for any game, I try to catch as much Big XII football as possible. Aside from that, I love watching the SEC. Nothing more fun than a 9-7 blowout! It just looks like a different level of play when those Southeastern teams get together.

Georgia Tech; Florida; Boise St; Texas Tech... Then the Broncos

I love watching different types of offenses make plays. I have been watcing Paul Johnson's teams for the last few years, and I love watching the flexbone. Its an amazing offense.

Georgia Tech

I love watching different types of offenses make plays. I have been watching Paul Johnson's teams for the last few years, and I love watching the flexbone. Its an amazing offense.

In the ACC I love GT. Now that they are running the option I love them even more.

In the SEC I'd have to go for LSU, even though I think they have terrible unis. Miles takes major risks and I can totally respect that.

In the Pac-10 I like UO (but I'm rooting for OSU this weekend) because they typically the only team with a chance to beat out USC for the conf title.

In the Big East I'm going to go with WVU just because they seemed to be the first zone-read option based offense. White, Slaton, Devine and their FB last year was very fun to watch. They dismantled OU and have been the only good team to come out of the Big East over the past couple of years.

In the Big 10 I'm going to go with Illinois because I know plenty of alums and have watched games with them. I used to like MSU (because I dislike UM) and Wiscy (their fans get really into the game!).

so, with our Buffs a bit ragged around the edges, what other teams do you make a point to watch?

my top 3 (in no order):

usc. i live out here and they are so damned talented. they are very fun to watch. their o-coordinator this year is suspect, but their d is nails and petey is a great recruiter.

boise state. i have made a fortune in the last 5 years betting on bsu to cover. even before hawk came to CU, i watched a lot of bsu. they couldn't match up week in and week out in the bigs, but they execute very well. and, now, it is fun to see what our offense is *supposed* to look like.

oklahoma. stoops is an arrogant turd, but they are a very well coached bunch. and, stoops adjusts his plan to fit the strengths of his players. they play hard and effectively.

Florida State is the only one I'll cheer for although I did cheer for Boise St. against OU.

Back