1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tebow and McShay reconcile

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Urban enjoys the show.

[​IMG]

2. BeachBronco

BeachBronco Active Member

I had the chance to watch the South practice the other day before the Senior Bowl and really Tebow did nothing to make him standout in comparison to Zach Robinson or even Jared Brown. Some of Tebow's throws looked like wounded ducks and he still wants to run when he can which we all know won't do much in the NFL for him. I did hollar out to Robinson, "Chatfield class of '90"....lol

3. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

I didn't watch much of the Senior Bowl, but what parts I did watch Tebow looked terrible. Robinson actually looked pretty good, his TD drive at the end of the first half was very nice. I think a lot of the people that are convinced Tebow can be a legit QB in the NFL are letting how good of a person he is make them jaded. He is a good guy though, so I hope he proves me wrong.

4. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

I liked Seth Meyers' tale on Tebow this week on SNL Weekend Update. Referring to Tebow's Super Bowl commercial, Meyers said (paraphrasing), "So now NFL defenses know for sure that when Tebow runs the option, he's keeping it. Every time."