1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teh funnay

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Oct 31, 2007.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

A dude I work with is a big fusker fan. He has four tickets to the CU/NU game. Last night we're talking and he says "there's no way in hell I'm going to that game, you want to buy the tickets?". So me and another co-worker are going to pick up an extra pair of tickets, courtesy of a fusker fan.

Life is wonderful. :lol:

2. RuffBuff

RuffBuff Club Member Club Member

would you like to sell them......to me? keep the red out!:thumbsup:

3. sackman

I think they'll probably go to the wife and FIL. But if, for some reason, they opt-out of the game, I'll let you know.

I just think it's the height of hilariousness that we're buying CU/NU tickets from a fusker.

4. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

****ing quitter! :sad2:

5. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Guy that drives a truck in our work parking lot has removed his kNU bumper sticker and license plate frame.:lol:

6. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

That is a quitter. I'm willing to bet that I wore more CU gear last season than ever. Firm believer that positive karma can't hurt.

7. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

My CU stuff will never come off my car. I've lived through 2-10 and a "scandal" pretty sure I can handle what ever get thrown at me.

8. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

What a *****. Classic signs of a frontrunner fan. Display your stuff when you win, put it away when things aren't going well.

9. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Me too, I made an effort to stand out in Buff gear last year and be proud. Also I lived in Idaho during the "scandel" and I was the same there. Wore it proudly.

10. sackman

I may have done more to put on CU gear and decorate my car in the bad times than I do in the good times. It's when things are rough that we need to show our true colors. Anybody can be a fan of a great team.

Mostly I just love CU. More than the football team, I simply love the University of Colorado. My experience there was one of the best experiences of my life. I am unashamed to tell the world I went to CU and I defend the school to ANYBODY who would speak ill of it.

11. Pezman

Pezman Member

Ok, this seemed like the perfect spot to put this. Thanks to Sureshot7 from the Mane for linking this one ROFL!

[​IMG]

12. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Thanks. You made me feel better for all the thousands I'm spending to send my daughter there and my son beginning next year. If he gets in, of course.:lol:

13. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

I won't be upset if a lot of fusker stuff started to disappear from sight :smile2:

It would NEVER happen, but if I ever was disenchanted with the Buffs, I would be screwed. Practically every t-shirt and sweatshirt I own has a buffalo on it. My cars would be screwed also.

Even though we went 2-10 last season, I probably had one of the best seasons I remember as a fan. Our tailgates were some of the most fun, and I enjoyed being at the games with so many true Buff fans.

14. chipwich

chipwich Administrator Club Member Junta Member

What a front running loser. You have to support your team good times and bad.

I have traveled cross country to see the Buffs play knowing full well that they would probably get their asses kicked :smile2:

15. LincolnBuff

LincolnBuff Active Member

And they call us bandwagon fans? I live in Lincoln and through the bull**** scandal and 2-10 I still kept my Buff window sticker and plate frame on my truck and also wore my Buff stuff frquently.:smile2::thumbsup:

So much for the "greatest fans", huh?!

16. BIGREDIOWAN

Well the ones that stop wearing the gear, sell their tickets, and take the Husker stuff off of their cars can stay the **** out! I still wear my gear every Saturday and I still love my team regardless. The bandwagon ****ers can take a hike and not come back. Bottom line if you are a fan of a team you stick with them through thick and thin. I respect you guys and gals for sticking through last season because that's what TRUE fans do. I will love the Huskers until the day I die whether they win every game or lose every game. I'm also a St. Louis Rams fan and they are 0-8, but I still wear my Rams gear on Sundays as well. I hate bandwagon fans.

SuperiorBuff likes this.
  17. sackman

You hear that Unleash??!?!?

Dude is calling you out.

18. The Monk

The Monk Club Member Club Member

Yea Nebraska has a decent year and he throws up a Nebraska avatar, then boom, things go backwards for the program and it mysteriously disappears.

19. BIGREDIOWAN

Weird isn't it!? :lol:

20. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

:lol: