What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Telling article and Interview with hawk....

No idea. The only numbers that I've ever heard of being made public on a regular basis were graduation rates.

I'll take our future convicts who know how to win games. You can have your pussies with their 2.6 gpa that CU is so proud of.

well, your future convicts are carrying you to a lopsided loss against Texas and a ****ty bowl. Congrats!!!:thumbsup: I'd take a bowl of any kind, granted, but lets not pretend this version of the corn are Osborne's convicts. Just convicts.

What's your team GPA? Not trying to fight btw, just curious. I find it hard to believe that 2.6 is really all that high, but I've been wrong before.

I believe it's one of the highest in school history. Not that I really give a **** either way, as long as they pass, stay eligible, stay out of trouble and win.

For being only Bo's second year, I'll take it without a problem.

p.s. Which team has had more players arrested in the last two years?

Yeah I will too, I think it's great that these guys find time to study, play football at this level and have time for a social life. Just saying, 2.6 is the average of like 80 guys, that means a whole lot of people were less than 2.6 which is pretty damn close to ineligibility.

For being only Bo's second year, I'll take it without a problem.

p.s. Which team has had more players arrested in the last two years?

Because Nebraska players dont get arrested until they leave Lincoln, regardless of their crime, I'd guess Colorado.

well, your future convicts are carrying you to a lopsided loss against Texas and a ****ty bowl. Congrats!!!:thumbsup: I'd take a bowl of any kind, granted, but lets not pretend this version of the corn are Osborne's convicts. Just convicts.

:canabis: Only kind you're going to get with Hawk around. Smoke up!

:canabis: Only kind you're going to get with Hawk around. Smoke up!
You know he tokes too with all that zen **** coming out of his mouth every week. Hawk, Phil Jackson, and Slick should all get together and smoke and talk about zen stuff. Then Slick could play the guitar and they could all sing a song together. Why does CU always get these kinds of coaches, not Phil Jackson of course. I wish for once they would hire an actual football coach, that looks and acts like one and that can actually coach.:sad2:

A couple parts in the article crack me up!!

At his speech to the students of Valor Christian, Hawkins managed to quote Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs, Mahatma Gandhi, and John Wooden on the need to enjoy the process because the process is all there is. "According to a survey I just read, 70 percent of people in society, if given a chance to lie, cheat, or steal, they will," he told the Valor crowd, setting up his reference to the Indian spiritual leader. "Gandhi lived by the ultimate truth: Tell the truth. Tell the truth all the time."

F'ing Hack...please live by what you preach! Tell the truth and answer questions truthfully!! Although, I guess if you believe all of your lies then you might just figure you're telling the truth!

Barnett was Hawkins' predecessor. By the last years of Barnett's tour, the program had lost its way. Mike Bohn, who became the athletic director three years ago, told me about a lack of teamwork, trust, and focus. The football team underperformed on the field.

Wow...if going to the Big XII championship is underperforming I'm wondering what 3-9 is? Unbelievable!!!!

F'ing Hack...please live by what you preach! Tell the truth and answer questions truthfully!! Although, I guess if you believe all of your lies then you might just figure you're telling the truth!

Barnett was Hawkins' predecessor. By the last years of Barnett's tour, the program had lost its way. Mike Bohn, who became the athletic director three years ago, told me about a lack of teamwork, trust, and focus. The football team underperformed on the field.

Wow...if going to the Big XII championship is underperforming I'm wondering what 3-9 is? Unbelievable!!!!

Well that was when we had standards. Backing into the Big XII Championship was not a successful season. A winning season with embarrassing losses including 70-3 (even though it was a great team we played) is...ahem, was not acceptable.

I honestly believe this administration will try to claim this as a successful season if we beat *ebraskunt.

I love the 70-3 talk constantly being addressed.

Just what, precisely, do people think the score would be if this year's buffs team played 2005 texas? :lol:

Back