What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tenn at UCLA

You gotta catch that in the endzone, but at least it stopped the clock!

I'm not rooting for Ricky, and I don't want to consider how this will affect CU's recruiting footprint in SoCal.

But I gotta root for the Pac 10 over the SEC.

wow...ricky is going to pull this off

I remember days like this with the weasel. Lots of last minute wins.

It might be really cool for the UCLA fans today but in October when they have to come from behind again for the 6th time this season, they are going to start to wonder when their team will learn how to put opponents away before the 4th qtr.

I remember days like this with the weasel. Lots of last minute wins.

It might be really cool for the UCLA fans today but in October when they have to come from behind again for the 6th time this season, they are going to start to wonder when their team will learn how to put opponents away before the 4th qtr.

KjSU in 96 was one of my favorites.. :smile2:

Gotta admit, slick rick is a hell of a tactician and he and Norm chow together are going to be an offensive force.

Back