1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terdema Ussery

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by cutaekwondo, Dec 31, 2010.

1. cutaekwondo

cutaekwondo Member

Not sure if this is were I should post and ask this but I was wondering what the new staff would do with him.. Do you think they will reevaluate him as a WR instead of a Secondary guy? I think he would be a pretty descent slot WR. He said he likes playing Safety so he's not afraid of contact. What do you guys think?

2. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

I thought he already left the team mid year...

3. cutaekwondo

cutaekwondo Member

Did he? I saw him in street clothes and a jersey at one of the final 2 home games. Hmmmmm

4. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

Rumored, but not officially. He's still on the Buffs roster even today ---
    however, after going home for personal reasons last spring, and returning in time for summer conditioning, he did not play this fall.

From a summer story on buffzone:

5. cutaekwondo

cutaekwondo Member

Thanks Alferd. I hope he continues to be apart of the team. I think he would be a great contribute to either side of the ball.

6. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

I think he did play a couple snaps this year. I remember hearing his name called a couple times, may have been a jersey mix up or something.

7. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

That was my recollection, but when I searched the year-end statistics, his name was not found. Players such as Quentin Hildreth (who played a couple times, but accrued zero stats) showed up, but not Terdema.