1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terry Lewis

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

I know we already have our O-line coach, but does anyone know where Terry Lewis is these days? He coached the line that blocked for Salaam.

God damn that guy was hilarious. I remember at the team hotel the night before the NE Louisianna game, he took like 10 big pieces of cake on 3 plates up to his room for himself. :wow:

2. BlackNGold

BlackNGold Club Member Club Member

No idea. Went to the Tar Heels with Torbush for a few years. Do not know what happened after that.

3. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Great guy. I hope he's a success wherever he's at.

4. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

5. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

I found that earlier, but I'm pretty sure it's old. It says he's 51 and that he graduated from Southern U. in 1970. If that's current it would mean he graduated from college when he was 11.... :huh:

EDIT: It also talks about him coaching Alge Crumpler at UNC last year. Crumpler has been playing in the NFL forever....

6. BlackNGold

BlackNGold Club Member Club Member

You are right. It is at least 8 years old...it said he had been at UNC for 5 years and he got there in 1997.

7. buffalo30

buffalo30 Active Member

I couldn't find anything current on Terry Lewis. He is probably in his early 60s now and maybe retired. The North Carolina bio said Colorado was 53-16-2 when Lewis was a line coach for the Buffs. I've always said that the Colorado offense under Neuheisel came apart after Ben Gregory passed away and Neuheisel forced out Terry Lewis. The team wasn't the same after Lewis left.

8. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Neu won with Mac's kids.

9. buffalo30

buffalo30 Active Member

Definitely. The team would have been 10-2 in '95 and '96 without a head coach.