What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texags.com thread on Colorado

My mistake. **** aTm.

No harm, no foul. Where I sometimes fall of the ranch is by failing to admire "tradition". I suppose if I had an affinity for crew cuts and tan miliary uniforms, I'd either be a big A&M supporter, or an officer in the Navy. :lol:

I've never attended a game in College Station, but from what I understand, the Aggies are the greatest hosts in the Big XII, and possibly anywhere. Yes, they're devoted to their football, and maybe a bit delusional. But, as well as they apparently treat their guests, I'm willing to cut them a little slack.

I hope to make a game there sometime soon.

I went there last year...IMO, they're genuinely classy fans, but the traditions and revelry there struck me as a bit weird and unusual...

I've never attended a game in College Station, but from what I understand, the Aggies are the greatest hosts in the Big XII, and possibly anywhere. Yes, they're devoted to their football, and maybe a bit delusional. But, as well as they apparently treat their guests, I'm willing to cut them a little slack.

I hope to make a game there sometime soon.

I've had nothing but great experiences at Kyle Field, win or lose. Aggie Fan is a borderline cult member, but in general they are some of the nicest, most respectful fans I've ever seen.

Back