What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas A&M officially admitted to SEC

Historically or this year?

The barn only has more titles than Vandy, UK, Miss, and the FNGs. uga thinks they invented football but they are ole miss with 3 years of HWHW.

"f**ing new guys"? I'm just spit-ballin here. I do recall that HWHW somehow refers to Herschel Walker. Maybe he's so good he gets a double dose of acronyms? Or is it "Heisman winner"?

"f**ing new guys"? I'm just spit-ballin here. I do recall that HWHW somehow refers to Herschel Walker. Maybe he's so good he gets a double dose of acronyms? Or is it "Heisman winner"?

Those southerners with their acronyms. NTTATWwT

Using Cam and Nick as your rent a JCer for one year that never goes to class (Rudi Rudi) for your once in a lifetime MNC makes the barn the barn. You guys don't care how you do it and have no ****ing shame for any of it.
Stop. We get it, you're a Bama fan. So am I but I don't go and talk mad **** when I'm a guest on someones site.

Bama really isn't in any position to be calling another program dirty either.

Stop. We get it, you're a Bama fan. So am I but I don't go and talk mad **** when I'm a guest on someones site.

Bama really isn't in any position to be calling another program dirty either.
Can we all stop and wonder at this statement?

You got a problem with that?

I pay. Therefore I own part of this site. Therefore, I am not a guest at this site. Bam!

I think you meant to say, "I don't talk so much mad **** when I'm a guest on someone's website that they threaten to out me to my school and sue me."

Oh wait, that wouldn't be factually accurate either.

I'm surprised aTm's academic standards are actually low enough to allow them into the SEC.

I think you meant to say, "I don't talk so much mad **** when I'm a guest on someone's website that they threaten to out me to my school and sue me."

Oh wait, that wouldn't be factually accurate either.
Yeah I forgot about my trolling at Lambnation.

Wouldn't have been an issue either way.

Any idiot can pass easy classes at eg. Metro and then get into CU. Admission standards are a different animal when you apply straight out of highschool. So why didn't you enroll at CU-Boulder to begin with since you're supposedly a "die hard fan"?

Any idiot can pass easy classes at eg. Metro and then get into CU. Admission standards are a different animal when you apply straight out of highschool. So why didn't you enroll at CU-Boulder to begin with since you're supposedly a "die hard fan"?
First, I didn't go to Metro. Two, because of money. My parents didn't want to pay a **** ton of money while I figured out what I wanted to major in. My GPA and ACT score out of high school would have been just fine as well.

No ****ing way you were sarcastic when you said that to BC.
Oh to BC, no. I totally forgot about Ramnation. The owning part, yes 100% sarcasm.

First, I didn't go to Metro. Two, because of money. My parents didn't want to pay a **** ton of money while I figured out what I wanted to major in. My GPA and ACT score out of high school would have been just fine as well.

Oh to BC, no. I totally forgot about Ramnation. The owning part, yes 100% sarcasm.
:rofl:

You guys are wound up way too tight. You should be glad an Alabama fan is adding some prestige to your football site.

Back