What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas A&M tailgate

There is Spectators up next to the Fieldhouse, which has good food (get the gems/tater tots). There is also the Pour House in the Bozeman Hotel. I'd offer you my house, but I think my wife is looking forward to a Saturday without college football :smile2:

Thanks! Looks like the weather is going to be nice too. :thumbsup:

OK, so far I have Unleash bringing breakfast burritos. I'll make the pancakes & sausages again. aik is bringing champagne, Montana some OJ. I need somebody to step up and bring a bottle of vodka for the bloody marys & screwdrivers.

Who's it going to be?

How late does Sackygate run? I'm assuming about 30 mins. before game time things begin to wrap up? I will try to swing by to say hi, no food for me, though. Since the only people I've ever met face to face are FIB, and Clif (who hooked me up with tickets yesterday :thumbsup:) how will I know it's Sackygate? I think I might feel foolish walking up and down a row of tailgates asking "Hey, are you Sackman?"

How late does Sackygate run? I'm assuming about 30 mins. before game time things begin to wrap up? I will try to swing by to say hi, no food for me, though. Since

We typically start closing up about 45 minutes prior to game time. Once the band marches by, we have about 10 minutes before we need to get going.

And by all means, if you show up early enough - EAT. This food goes to waste otherwise. Last weeks tailgate was perfect. Almost all the food was eaten, but nobody left hungry.

How many burritoes? My wife was planning on 3 dozen, but I thought that was way too many. I would think a lot would go to waste, don't get me wrong, they're damn good, it just seems like a lot for the number of people I've been seeing at the gaters. What do you think Sacky?

How many burritoes? My wife was planning on 3 dozen, but I thought that was way too many. I would think a lot would go to waste, don't get me wrong, they're damn good, it just seems like a lot for the number of people I've been seeing at the gaters. What do you think Sacky?

20 would be plenty.

OK, so far I have Unleash bringing breakfast burritos. I'll make the pancakes & sausages again. aik is bringing champagne, Montana some OJ. I need somebody to step up and bring a bottle of vodka for the bloody marys & screwdrivers.

Who's it going to be?

I think we'll be dropping by. I'd love to bring the vodka, but I have a feeling we'll be getting there sometime around the end of the party. I wouldn't want you to have an all-out riot on your hands if the vodka hasn't shown... you don't need to deal with that kind of upsetness. :cool:

On the plus side, I won't be coming on the bus, so the booze wouldn't get left there...

I'm coming hungry +1. Looking forward to the grub.

Just went and bought all the stuff, now it's up to my wife to do the rest early tomorrow morning, if I tried to make them I would **** them up.

ill be there around 9:30, i have half a liter of vodka so ill bring that in case we run out.

Ya I was only able to get 1 1/2 bloody marys in last time. I'm bringing grub this time so I expect to be able to drink more. :smile2:

Oh and bcs, don't forget your ****ing vodka on the bus!:lol:

I will also bring some vodka, but I have no idea when I will arrive.

I know I said that last week, but we left damn late. Our plan is to leave the house at 8 am.

Sacky: bring that bottle of rum I brought to the Wyo gater. I think I'm feeling more committed today than I was on Monday. :smile2:

I will also bring some vodka, but I have no idea when I will arrive.

I know I said that last week, but we left damn late. Our plan is to leave the house at 8 am.

THat's damn late. :lol:

We're 45 min. north of you and we're leaving at 7:30!:thumbsup:

Heading out right now with 2 dozen tasty b-fast burritoes!! Come get them before they're gone!:thumbsup:

Should be at sacky gate around 8:30

Big ups to Aik and Papa Aik for giving me a ride home. Rad dudes!

i agree...great time all around at the gater.

and serious rep to your wifey leash....that breakfast burrito was awesome.

:thumbsup:

****ing carpet salesman. He was supposed to be at the house at 9 and didn't show up until 9:40. Oh well. I'll see you guys next year. Unless someone gives me a 'braska ticket, :lol:

BTW, 11:30 games SUCK!

Back