What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas A&M versus the Conference Killers - Game Thread

Dumb play by aTm on the late hit but looks like they are kicking UT, up 10-0 with the ball again.

Texas does less with more talent than any school south of Notre Dame but aTm has figured out how to choke away games more often than I can count. Should be interesting to see how this one ends.

How texas doesn't have a qb is beyond me. Golbert, Ash, McCoy, yikes. And our guy couldn't beat out any of them?

How texas doesn't have a qb is beyond me. Golbert, Ash, McCoy, yikes. And our guy couldn't beat out any of them?

I'm sure Texas has a QB, what they don't have is a clue what they are doing.

When are they going to get sick of Mack Brown's act. He won one NC on the back of Vince Young simply being a better athlete than everyone else on the field. Since then they have managed to lose to bunches of teams that have less talent than they do.

That was a well executed option pass by Texas on the TD. Now they get the int on Tannehill but fumble it right back.

Texas moving down the field in their regular offense, and typical for Mack, outsmart themselves by running a trick play that ends in an interception.

It does not look like Mack will be remembered fondly after he is done at UT. Losing to a&m, ou, osu, and Ksu in the same year!!? Has any Texas coach ever done that?

Texas just tries to do too much. They wanna be physical, finesse, tricky, and use misdirection all at the same time. Sound familiar? They have athletes all over the field and dont use them for ****. Boring game really, Bmore and San Fran has been better. Snow if it has, it would have had to be last year. It did happen last year lol.

Last edited:
It's a Trava-sham-mockery that this rivalry game is over after tonight. As a Texan, I love this game and it sucks that the Pres/AD egos have all gotten bruised to the point where they refuse to play each other. I know that will change at some point but a season without this game is a little bit worse.

aTm is as bad in the second half as we are on the road....& agree BuffLuke,how many halfback/receiver passes is ut going to run? I am convinced hiring anyone from Boise(where Mack got his OC) is career suicide

This looks Hawkins like, nobody knows who is supposed to be in the game, they can't get the play called, they can't just line up and run the ball despite having superior athletes on the O-line.

Can't score TDs in the red zone, get some momentum going and suddenly bench the guy who's doing the damage and run some ridiculous trick play, get stupid penalties at key times.

It doesn't work anywhere but at Boise.

Are the Aggies really going to blow ANOTHER 2nd half lead?

Anyone remember when they were ranked in the top 10? Me neither.

Power run and they get a first down and goal. They should have been doing that all night instead of the trickeration crap.

aTm had this game in the bag and let Texas back in with the turnovers.

Are the Aggies really going to blow ANOTHER 2nd half lead?

Anyone remember when they were ranked in the top 10? Me neither.

A bunch of the "experts" had them picked top 10 pre-season this year.

They are just giving games away. Now they expect it. Keep this up and they are going to get killed in the SEC.

Next year is going to be UGLY for them. They are a VERY Senior heavy team this year (~25+ Seniors including all their offensive playmakers). Gonna be a tough first year for them in the SEC.

ESPN keeps blowing these guys telling them how the Longhorns deserve their network and the fans deserve this game. ESPiN is a joke.

Wow. What a bad call. Even the most casual fan would say the CB eased up on that play. Aren't refs supposed to be former players?

Thats what they get for having male cheerleaders and a fake army lol. That was a terrible call no way around it.

Poor Aggies. I actually rooted for t.u. in this one. I'm angry at the Aggies for putting our cozy Pac12 conference/division set up into jeopardy. Stay in the BigXII and all would be well for everyone.

Meh, obviously never like to see UT win, but aTm going 6-6 this year was pretty necessary as well. Yet another preseason filled with "this is the year for aTm", and yet another 6-6 season after starting in the top 10. Anyone who thinks aTm will compete for titles in the SEC, let alone even come close to winning the SEC West, is ****ing clueless. Only difference is there will be less 7-5's for them and more 5-7's.

ATM really needs to let Sherman go. They need to go after a high profile coach if they think they're going to compete in the SEC.

I am still not sure how A & M lost that game.... If you are Texas.... you can not be happy about the state of your program.... Their QB play is terrible and Mack's decision to stay with McCoy might cost him his job after next season. This kid can only play when he rolls out. McCoy NEVER should have gone to Texas..... he isn't that good and he can not live up to his brother's standard. This is a "Hawkesque" decision that has FAIL written all over it....

I am still not sure how A & M lost that game.... If you are Texas.... you can not be happy about the state of your program.... Their QB play is terrible and Mack's decision to stay with McCoy might cost him his job after next season. This kid can only play when he rolls out. McCoy NEVER should have gone to Texas..... he isn't that good and he can not live up to his brother's standard. This is a "Hawkesque" decision that has FAIL written all over it....
McCody.

Back