What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas A&M's Von Miller: Pure Class

Looks like CU and ISU are the two worst teams in the conf...

Just sayin...

I look forward to seeing this game on FCS... Good luck to yall... i wont talk any trash... I think the Ags pull this one out by at leat 14...

You sure about that? seems like you started talking **** right off the bat

Big 12

Good: Texas

Pretty good: Oklahoma & Oklahoma State

Above average: Texas Tech & Kansas State

Bad: Missouri & Nebraska

Really terrible: A&M, Colorado, ISU, Baylor

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but your team isn't much better.

Looks like CU and ISU are the two worst teams in the conf...

Just sayin...

I look forward to seeing this game on FCS... Good luck to yall... i wont talk any trash... I think the Ags pull this one out by at leat 14...

Whats the matter won't your mule make the trip ag?

Wow, talk about class... The first replies i receive after posting good luck include all kinds of classless chatter...

Wow, talk about class... The first replies i receive after posting good luck include all kinds of classless chatter...

We are the worst fans in the Big 12 for a reason.

And stop acting all innocent, in one post you say you aren't talking trash when you open up with talking trash.

Now why don't you squeeze your balls, yell a bunch and praise some dead collies. Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww!!

WTF do you expect? Post on a thread that we are already hot about not to mention we have some clueless ****er coaching our team and we are all POed to start with. In my book your being on this thread is called leading with the chin. Thanks for confirming what we already knew about aggie manners. :rofl2::moon::finger:

Responding to a previous post by posting factual information is not trash talking... ISU and CU have the two worst records in the conf...

Along with Kansas....and Baylor. Thumping your chest about your 2-2 record in Conf. Sweet. Go grab your nuts some more.

You specifically dug up this thread, which is over 3 months old, to make your first post in and you expect to be treated with class? :rofl2:

You talk plenty of ****. But like a typical Aggy you try and disguise it. Plausible deniability and all that.

WTF do you expect? Post on a thread that we are already hot about not to mention we have some clueless ****er coaching our team and we are all POed to start with. In my book your being on this thread is called leading with the chin. Thanks for confirming what we already knew about aggie manners. :rofl2::moon::finger:

Ill take that...

We are the worst fans in the Big 12 for a reason.

And stop acting all innocent, in one post you say you aren't talking trash when you open up with talking trash.

Now why don't you squeeze your balls, yell a bunch and praise some dead collies. Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww!!

I like it. HF is getting some of his pre-baby fire back! :lol:

Along with Kansas....and Baylor. Thumping your chest about your 2-2 record in Conf. Sweet. Go grab your nuts some more.

I didnt say one thing about us being great, only that the previous poster who predicted Ags and ISU to be the worst in the Conf at this point was wrong... :thumbsup:

I didnt say one thing about us being great, only that the previous poster who predicted Ags and ISU to be the worst in the Conf at this point was wrong... :thumbsup:

And you're still aggy. The football standings may say differently, but everyone know aggy always finishes a distant last.

Insert current CU opposition for generic Buff trash talk...

We can't all be as uniquely ****ed up as you guys.

When your unofficial slogan is "from the outside you can't understand it and from the inside you can't explain it", you need to accept that you are ****ed up.

Insert current CU opposition for generic Buff trash talk...

Glad to know the countless seconds you've spent here have made you such an expert on buff trash talk.... :lol::rolleyes::lol:

I still don't remember seeing an answer from you about that classless ****bucket Von Miller. What do you think about a guy who considers breaking another player's leg with a cheap shot something worth posting a picture of?:confused:

Oh, and tell the rest of the Stepfords down there to sit the **** down. Nobody is going to call their unathletic asses into the game and people behind them might want to watch the ****ing game. We all know they're only there because it's the only place they can actually get a real live girl to kiss them, anyway.... :smile2:

That's it. I'm heading down to collie station and taking a sh!t on their field.

So, for the record, I respect CU as a FB program... Of the B12 north schools i would have to say it is NU and CU at the top as far as tradition and legacy... I hate KU and MU fans with a passion, just becuase they have had some good seasons recently they think they are the ****... Didnt come on here to trash talk per se, this thread was linked on one of our threads, and this is the first of the Twitter that i have heard...

Whats up with "aggy"?? I have seen this on all of the B12 boards at one point or another... There are nicknames we have for other schools, but the only one we gave was t.u. for Texas... All of the other ones that i use were brought on themselves... tceh for Texas Tech, because their flag runners ran out with it litterally spelled "tceh"...

Is there a specific meaning behind Aggy? or is this just like BlowU and just made up for no real reason...

So, for the record, I respect CU as a FB program... Of the B12 north schools i would have to say it is NU and CU at the top as far as tradition and legacy... I hate KU and MU fans with a passion, just becuase they have had some good seasons recently they think they are the ****... Didnt come on here to trash talk per se, this thread was linked on one of our threads, and this is the first of the Twitter that i have heard...

Whats up with "aggy"?? I have seen this on all of the B12 boards at one point or another... There are nicknames we have for other schools, but the only one we gave was t.u. for Texas... All of the other ones that i use were brought on themselves... tceh for Texas Tech, because their flag runners ran out with it litterally spelled "tceh"...

Is there a specific meaning behind Aggy? or is this just like BlowU and just made up for no real reason...
You cannot be this ****ing stupid. Look at the nickname you chose.

Back