What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas A&M's Von Miller: Pure Class

So, for the record, I respect CU as a FB program... Of the B12 north schools i would have to say it is NU and CU at the top as far as tradition and legacy... I hate KU and MU fans with a passion, just becuase they have had some good seasons recently they think they are the ****... Didnt come on here to trash talk per se, this thread was linked on one of our threads, and this is the first of the Twitter that i have heard...

Whats up with "aggy"?? I have seen this on all of the B12 boards at one point or another... There are nicknames we have for other schools, but the only one we gave was t.u. for Texas... All of the other ones that i use were brought on themselves... tceh for Texas Tech, because their flag runners ran out with it litterally spelled "tceh"...

Is there a specific meaning behind Aggy? or is this just like BlowU and just made up for no real reason...

seriously?:confused:

So, for the record, I respect CU as a FB program... Of the B12 north schools i would have to say it is NU and CU at the top as far as tradition and legacy... I hate KU and MU fans with a passion, just becuase they have had some good seasons recently they think they are the ****... Didnt come on here to trash talk per se, this thread was linked on one of our threads, and this is the first of the Twitter that i have heard...

Whats up with "aggy"?? I have seen this on all of the B12 boards at one point or another... There are nicknames we have for other schools, but the only one we gave was t.u. for Texas... All of the other ones that i use were brought on themselves... tceh for Texas Tech, because their flag runners ran out with it litterally spelled "tceh"...

Is there a specific meaning behind Aggy? or is this just like BlowU and just made up for no real reason...

do you know what the "a" in A&M stands for?

The reason you folks are referred to as "aggy" is actually more similar to why Oklahoma is referred to as "Sooner" or OSU is referred to as "Cowboy". I'd fill you in on all the details, but the explanation would almost certainly have to be more complex than you would be able to follow. So you'll just have to trust us on this..... :thumbsup:

Glad to know the countless seconds you've spent here have made you such an expert on buff trash talk.... :lol::rolleyes::lol:

I still don't remember seeing an answer from you about that classless ****bucket Von Miller. What do you think about a guy who considers breaking another player's leg with a cheap shot something worth posting a picture of?:confused:

Oh, and tell the rest of the Stepfords down there to sit the **** down. Nobody is going to call their unathletic asses into the game and people behind them might want to watch the ****ing game. We all know they're only there because it's the only place they can actually get a real live girl to kiss them, anyway.... :smile2:

According to interviews this week this was "apparently" the only pic he could find of himself on the internet... I know this was a coverup because there are tons of pics of him on the internet making tackles... I dont think it was good for him to post that pic at all... Glad to see that some of you think it was out of line for a coach to call out a specific player in a public forum... I would be pissed if one of our coaches did something like this...

I agree that my choice of threads to make a first post on was a bad one, so ill take the blame for that one...

I'll answer if you tell me why everyone in the south calls us the Buffs???:confused:

Hmmm.... HF's sig answers part of that... Joel Klatt on FSN answers even more... As a former QB at CU i would think we would be in touch with what people call their own team... I have heard him refer to his former team as the Buffs several times...

Hmmm.... HF's sig answers part of that... Joel Klatt on FSN answers even more... As a former QB at CU i would think we would be in touch with what people call their own team... I have heard him refer to his former team as the Buffs several times...

You just answered your own question. What would you prefer to be called?? You do realize that EVERYONE in the nation calls you guys the aggies? Including, ive always assumed, a&m people.

Responding to a previous post by posting factual information is not trash talking... ISU and CU have the two worst records in the conf...

I made that post in July, and that is where most people were picking ISU and A&M, at the bottom of their divisions. Congrats on not sucking as bad as most people thought. Which Aggy team is gonna show up on Saturday? The one that got waxed by an average KSU team by 62 points?

:lol: This thread brought a smile to my face on a bad day.

Who knew there was a correct way to abbreviate agriculture .

So, to clarify, the singular of aggies is aggie... thats why i wonder why use aggy...

It is a reference to the cult mentality down there. Instead of "aggies" you get "aggy" because there can only be one voice.

i love the aggies. they are always good for a laugh. all the regimented "traditions" and the nearly unnatural desire to appear to be good hosts. i've seen college games at a lot of places and i have to say college station is near the top for a visiting fan.

sure, to us in the real world, it appears cultish, bizzarre, vaguely militaristic, and strangely archaic. but, i view it as quaint. it is a bit like when you are hiking up a trail in the alps and you pass a guy wearing lederhosen who isn't wearing them because he's going to a costume party. you snap a picture and you say to yourself, "gee, i am not in socal anymore."

as for von miller, i rarely wish ill upon a student athlete, but that guy is an immoral **** who deserves to suffer. sorry, but that's a fact. he should have been suspended and he wasn't.

as for von miller, i rarely wish ill upon a student athlete, but that guy is an immoral **** who deserves to suffer. sorry, but that's a fact. he should have been suspended and he wasn't.

Funny you use the word "immoral". If you go to Von's Twitter page, half the people he's following are adult film stars / strippers. Dude really seems like a scumbag. :lol:

Good Luck this weekend. Gig 'em. You all are too funny, had my laugh of the day. Pretty cool forum you all have here, I like the rep thing.

And really let's not get too crazy with the immoral label....I can think of a few immoral acts regarding CU football teams.

Last edited:
Good Luck this weekend. Gig 'em. You all are too funny, had my laugh of the day after reading. Pretty cool forum you all have here, I like the rep thing.

we're here every day! :smile2:

I really want to positive rep him. He couldn't have made me laugh harder if he tried. ****ing great thread. :thumbsup:

Good Luck this weekend. Gig 'em. You all are too funny, had my laugh of the day. Pretty cool forum you all have here, I like the rep thing.

And really let's not get too crazy with the immoral label....I can think of a few immoral acts regarding CU football teams.

Coming from a fan of a team in the former SWC:lol:

Really? Care to share with us? I can't wait to hear what you *think* may have happened here. :rolleyes:

I feel terrible for using "Aggy" all of these years, when I certainly should have known that the rules of grammar cease to exist when entering the College Station city limits.

My apologies. Thanks for the Allsome thread.

SUCK IT VON!

Celebrity_Jeopardy_-_Jap_Anus_Relations.png

Maybe you girls should make Aggy your new "rival"
1)They are much more on your level (athletically AND academically)
2)You beat them more than twice every 10 years.
3) you only have to play them 2X every 4 years.

GO FOR IT, JUICEBOX, CIRCLE THE DATE OF THE FAGGY GAME IN RED, AND PROCLAIM HOW MUCH BETTER IT IS TO BE A BUFF THAN A FAGGY, EVEN AT 3-56.
:lol: Gawd this is easy.

Back