1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texas and A&M to B10????

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Sportsfan101, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Sportsfan101

Sportsfan101 Active Member

2. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

that article is all over the place. There is ZERO chance that OSU is a member of the Pac-10 without OU and UT.

3. 14er

14er “Imitation is suicide.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Now this is getting strange, but I don't believe it.

4. Sportsfan101

Has Pac 10 offered OSU yet? I heard some rumblings that OSU already accepted, but I'm not sure they've been given an offer OR if they're waiting for Texas/OU to accept.

I sure hope no offer has gone to OSU yet -- if no Texas/OU, I sure hope it's Utah.

5. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Further to the point from Larry Scott on OSU to the PAC

6. Sportsfan101

GREAT NEWS. Thanks God. This is going to be interesting over the next 48 hours. And I love that I'm in a position to not worry about it as a CU fan.

7. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

This also wouldn't necessarily be good for the Pac-whateveritendsupbeing. We don't want to be railroaded by UT in the Pac-whateveritendsupbeing, but the B-morethannine and SEC already have an advantage money wise. If both of them get significantly stronger and the Pac-whateveritendsupbeing lags behind, the Pac-whateveritendsupbeing's TV deal won't be as good and all this expansion nonsense will be a waste of time comparatively. The B-morethannine with the strongest TV deal (especially if this spurs ND to buck up and join), the SEC with a super competitive deal and potential to get better (depending on who else they add from the east coast), and the Pac-whateveritendsupbeing lagging in third.

8. 14ers4me

14ers4me Member

I swear to God people are just throwing ***** against the wall to see what sticks. Although this would be beyond great I'm not believing anything until it's official. Like CU to the PAC. :) On the other hand, if true how ironic would it be that the Fuskers would be stuck w/ these idots after all?

9. The Guest

The Guest Guest

In my wildest non-sexual fantasy, the Big 10++ would utilize the pod system and Texas and nebraska would end up in the same pod. Maybe aTm and TOSU to boot...

I can't stop hating the huskers. Not yet.

10. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I'm right there with you. This, if true, would be the best deal any of us could ever hope for. The only thing better would be if the Pac still went to 16 and took KU, MU, KSU, UU and OU. We'd have most of the old Big-8 back together again and would be getting paid gobs of money and wouldn't have to deal with those pompous pricks ever, ever again. As with most things, it's too good to be true, but a man can dream.

11. UrbanaBuff

UrbanaBuff Member

It would be legendary though if the Big Ten told UT and A&M to go pound sand. Humble pie, served cold.

But if the BT does accept these two and ND and Mizzou, I'm not sure any conference would be able to compete with them from a $$ standpoint. It would almost be unfair.

12. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

UT mouthpiece, Chip Brown says someone needs to tell UT that they applied to the B10. It's news to UT...B10 not happening

13. UrbanaBuff

UrbanaBuff Member

Good.

14. Rail Rider

Rail Rider New Member

Hey we Huskers thought you were taking your baggage (Texas) with you!!! But it will be priceless too see how Texas fans like the Big 10 November!!