What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas is a 5 PM MST kickoff

Gameday would be sweet. If Nebraska gets beat by Tech this weekend, I think you gotta look at the CU game as the best game if they are 4 - 0. No way ESPN would go to the Vandy Auburn game or the Ohio State Sconi game right?

Yeah looking at the schedule for that week, we would probably be the best game should we take care of business against FSU and same for UTerus against Arky.

The thing is, ESPN will favor the OSU-Wiscy game for GameDay if that game ends up being on ABC/ESPN. :huh:

Way to go, rave about his cooking and bitch about his methods.:smile2:

ask him about the time the house almost burnt down because of the drippins left in the oven, and the fact fresh aluminum foil covered said drippins. it is a great story, and one i would like to hear about again armed with liquid courage.

the que was great. cleaning up after the fire sucked. :smile2:

I'd rather it was the 1:30 game, but if the students get as pumped for this night game as they have for the last few, then it ought to be great for us!

yah i agree. im sure the students will be even more pumped. i wanted to beat texas more than wvu anyways. wasnt the last meeting like 70-3? sweet jesus that is a crappy score.

Back