What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas Lookalike Thread

3341696.jpeg

Ben Alexander...

Mari Ramos
MR170707.3.jpg

2177990.jpeg
DE/LB Sergio Kindle

oprah.jpg
Oprah!

-----------------

3341696.jpeg
DT Ben Alexander

alsharpton.jpg
Rev. Al Sharpton

Last edited:
3341748.jpeg
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Adam Ulatoski

[/FONT]
lens1533037_bobby_hill.jpg
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"Goddammit Bobby!"
[/FONT]

Last edited:
I knew he reminded me of someone, but I couldn't place it. At first I thought it was Dr. Perry Cox, but you got it exactly right.
That is so ****ed up, lmao, Lyle Lovett is about the ugliest man ive ever seen. Peter Gammons is pretty damn ugly too but the guy had a stroke and he knows baseball so bless his heart. Thread made me laugh and I think all Buff fans need that these days.

Back