1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texas - UTEP

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Clean Undies, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

I'm scouting and cheering on the UTEP Miners. I'm treating this game as fan practice for Oct 10th incase things go to hell in a handbasket.

This is ugly. Texas is rolling.

Note to self: Pack Bose sound dampening headphones, an iPod filled with daily affirmations, and a flask, just in case.:huh: Better to pack stuff and not need it than need stuff and not pack it.

2. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

The trick is to expose yourself to as many instances of things that would normally cause you to roll your eyes between now and the 10th. Once you are desensitized, they shouldn't get stuck in the permanent rolled position from all of the cannon firing, halfhearted hookemhornthrowing during fight songs, marching band members wearing fringed outfits that would make B.A. Baracus blush, poofy skirts and Uggs the color of a regulation pigskin and male students who already look like the smug and accomplished 35 year old oil and banking company beneficiaries their daddies raised them to be.

Buff fanatic likes this.
  3. Varsity

Varsity Member

TRANSLATION: Texas is going to kick our ****ing ass.

4. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

you came back huh?

5. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

The thing that ticks me off about the Texas game is that unless we get blown out worse than about 60-0 Hawk gets a free pass on this one from about 99% of Buffland.

Hawk has lost me but if he can beat UT and still get 8 wins this year I would want him to come back... Anything else and I say someone else should get a chance.