What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas vs. KState, root for Texas?

what-does-this-mean.jpg

If you wanna see some sorry ass fans.....shaggybevo.com. I think KjSU beating the horns improves CU's position and RPI since we swept them. We win the next two and go one deep in the tourney, we are in.

If you wanna see some sorry ass fans.....shaggybevo.com. I think KjSU beating the horns improves CU's position and RPI since we swept them. We win the next two and go one deep in the tourney, we are in.

I concur. :thumbsup:

Not to mention ... rooting for Texass in ANYTHING goes so much against my grain I just can't do it (only exception I can remember is UT's MNC championship game against the USC Cheate ... errr ... Condoms in 2005). After all ... they had literally kicked our ass in the Big 12 CB ... and I was sick and tired of ESPN's butt-licking of SC leading up to the game.

But yes ... we neeed to win at ISU. beat the nubs at home, and a first round win in the Big Tex Tourney should seal the deal.

But given the politics of college sports, you never know. :huh:

RPI appears to have improved about 5 places to 72. With wins to finish out the season, I am not sure how much our RPI will change. Both Nebraska and Iowa state have lower RPI's. Now the importance is getting the W's on our record.

RPI appears to have improved about 5 places to 72. With wins to finish out the season, I am not sure how much our RPI will change. Both Nebraska and Iowa state have lower RPI's. Now the importance is getting the W's on our record.

Ws are the biggest component of RPI. Road wins are especially good because they weight them. Wednesday night is a tremendous opportunity for us to get into the 60s for our RPI.

Back