What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas vs WYO

Houston leading OSU? TU having a hard time w/ Wyo? Not looking good for the Big XII so far today, not that we represented the conference well.

Does it look like the UT fans have overtaken that stadium?

Nope, Wyoming came out for the game. Good for them in not letting someone with a HUGE fanbase takeover your stadium. I dread the NU game this year if we continue to suck.

Nope, Wyoming came out for the game. Good for them in not letting someone with a HUGE fanbase takeover your stadium. I dread the NU game this year if we continue to suck.

That's cool, I was thinking that with how Wyo averages under 20K per game that this could've been close to a 50-50 crowd split.

WYO with an interception on a really crappy floater. This Wyoming team is disciplined and did not chase the QB to cause a huge gain for UT.

Wyoming punts the ball really well and their ST are solid. They get upfield fast. When returning they block the gunners really well.

Wow. 3rd and 1 for UT. They have one of the best OLs in the country and they run it up the middle. Haha, said turnover, meant failed to convert.

Mind is going 1000mph watching this Wyoming team.

We are in big trouble against WYO.. They make tackles and play solid pass defense.
Another gimmie thats gonna rattle our cage...

HOLY ****ING ****.

Blocked punt for TD. Wyo 10-3.

Edit: Sorry 10-6

Last edited:
UT with a quick TD. That's the UT we know from last year. 13-10 UT.

yet another f-in example how another school can somehow score a gem and turn their program in the right direction in 1 FUKIN year and we somehow have joined the fairbanks era and look like shhit in year 4!!

yet another f-in example how another school can somehow score a gem and turn their program in the right direction in 1 FUKIN year and we somehow have joined the fairbanks era and look like shhit in year 4!!

yep, Fairchild at CSU as well. WTF Talkins!:sad2:

I don't think Wyoming is a gem, they barely squeaked by Weber State. I think it's more Texas overlooking them, might be wrong though.

I don't think Wyoming is a gem, they barely squeaked by Weber State. I think it's more Texas overlooking them, might be wrong though.

Texas definitely overlooked them, but it's still up to Wyoming's coaching staff to not throw in the towel and admit defeat before the game was played. They came ready to play. It UT loses this game they shouldn't have a shot at the MNC. I'd take a 1 loss OSU (to SC) than a 1 loss UT team that lost to a MWC team.

Their STs are keeping Wyoming in the game like Brown said on his way out. A fake punt (WTF?) and a blocked punt led to their points.

They get a drive going and who knows what can happen.

Remember, Appy St beat UM on a blocked field goal. These guys are playing in the game of their lives and I love watching them...even if they come up short. That level of intensity is inspiring.

Texas definitely overlooked them, but it's still up to Wyoming's coaching staff to not throw in the towel and admit defeat before the game was played. They came ready to play. It UT loses this game they shouldn't have a shot at the MNC. I'd take a 1 loss OSU (to SC) than a 1 loss UT team that lost to a MWC team.

Their STs are keeping Wyoming in the game like Brown said on his way out. A fake punt (WTF?) and a blocked punt led to their points.

Remember, Appy St beat UM on a blocked field goal. These guys are playing in the game of their lives and I love watching them...even if they come up short. That level of intensity is inspiring.

I wonder if Wyo doesn't play as inspired against us??

I wonder if Wyo doesn't play as inspired against us??

Wyoming will have confidence and the same attitude as csu. Add in the fact that their head coach was the OC at mizzou and how bad they beat us and you can see what's going to happen next week.

Wyoming will have confidence and the same attitude as csu. Add in the fact that their head coach was the OC at mizzou and how bad they beat us and you can see what's going to happen next week.

Well ****, thanks for ruining my one positive thought for the day dickweed!:smile2:

You are right about Texas overlooking them but they are also playing agressive. They understand that they don't have the talent so they are trying to make something happen instead of waiting for something to happen to them. If they get burned, nothing lost they were going to lose anyways. If they can make something good happen they have a chance to surprise someone.

Hawk looked like he was afraid of giving up big plays and thus didn't allow his guys to attack, result we got dominated. How much two man rush has Wyoming used today.

Texas just scored on a long pass, Wyo rushed four hard, UT scored but a lineman had both hands on McCoy, he makes a play and Wyo has a big play. If Wyo was just sitting back and catching Texas would be up by 30.

What is really sad is that 50% of the roster of Wyoming and Colorado State are the "two star" recruits from the state of Colorado that neither Barnett or Hawkins give two s***'s about.

The University of California Buffs are going to get beat next week by the Colorado Cowboys because they are well coached, disciplined, and hungry!

You know what is missing since McCartney is that he brought the lunch pail kids from Colorado to fill out his roster cuz he knew they had PRIDE in their state's flagship program and would overcome "talent" with hard work and discipline.

From 2007 to 2009 the total of freshman scholarships given to recruits rated as "two star" or better from the state of Colorado:

CU 14
CSU 18
Wyoming 21

While certainly CU has recruited the "higher rated" players, to me they treat the state no different than Oklahoma, Michigan, Nebraska, and USC: "just cherry pick the top talent and leave the scraps". There is something wrong with that. Kids used to rather walk-on at CU than get scholly's to CSU, Wyoming, or even UNC; now it is a rare occurence.

If we were winning big with those Cali/TX kids then I wouldn't mind so much. I know that we will always get our "elite" talent from CA/TX, but the heart and soul of the team needs to come from Colorado.

It's not so much the potential of 0-3 that bothers, it's the fact that it would be against 3 NON-BCS TEAMS!!!!!!

I don't think we're going to be able to stop Wyoming. Their QB can move, and our D is, well, movable.

Back