What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texass vs. Bugeaters game thread

that's an old-timey internet classic. there's also a UT fan version of UT-OU weekend that's pretty good from inna day.

Either way I'll feel ok about the result of this game. One way, the North rises up and earns respect and the B12 gets 2 teams in the BCS ($$$$$$)... the other way, Nebraska loses.

If the nubs win this game, they'll be unbearable for the next year. All we'll hear about is what a genius Bo Pelini is. :puke:

McCoy could be hurt. Got knocked pretty hard and spun around on the sideline, falling pretty akwardly on this wrist.

If the nubs win this game, they'll be unbearable for the next year. All we'll hear about is what a genius Bo Pelini is. :puke:

Nebraska has an identity(defense, special teams) unlike we do unless you count Juiceboxes and lunch pail guys as an identity..:huh:

I'm surprised how bad Nebraska has made the Texas offense look..

Texas up 7-6. If they don't turn it over, this game is over. Based on what I've seen so far, I don't see NU putting up another point without help.

And to think, aside from special teams, we pretty much outplayed the fuskers. :cool:

Texas looks awful.. They better get a bigger lead heading into the 4th or they may be outside lookinh in again. Nebraska's offense is horrific.

And to think, aside from special teams, we pretty much outplayed the fuskers. :cool:

Colorado outscored BOTH Nebraska's and the Texas' offenses this season-

too bad teams can score on defensive & special teams :cry:

ACC CCG is a good one right now. Clemson closes the gap, but then GT just extends their lead again.

Spillers is having a good night.

Why does Alex Henery suddenly suck as a punter? Are they just flat out, kicking away from Shipley? Not sure what his average is tonight, but I don't think it's too good.

Suh for the Heisman if he blocks this FG attempt?

haha

what a crappy finish to a crappy game but interesting nonetheless

Back