What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

THANK YOU -- ASKIA BOOKER!

43 points
13-23 from the field
9-13 from 2 point range
Only assisted on 2 of those baskets
13-15 from FT
ORtg of 128

B8ku4BBCAAApiRp.gif

What I think is most amazing about what he's been doing this year? Nobody is setting screens for him. Or rarely, anyway. He's not coming off high picks and hitting open looks or camping in the corner like so many other shooters do. He creates separation like few people I've seen. And it's not like anybody else on this team will draw a double team and free him up. If his handle was just a little better, I'd think he'd have a shot at the NBA. Right?

Only 2 of his buckets were assisted on last night and they were both 3's. He's literally doing it by himself.

I recorded the game and went back and watched the middle of the game and the OTs when Ski went freak. I've seen my share of scoring binges, but usually those guys are getting lots of help, they're part of a well-tuned offense, the defense is awful, or some combo of all that. Ski got none of that. What he did was Jordan-esque IMO. Every shot in OT, every single person in the gym and on TV knew who was taking the shot. And yet he was able to take it and make it. Guys got balls of steel.

You're really going to need to make posts like that drip with sarcasm (like your one in his 1518 career points thread), because we have had a lot of posters on the board seriously trash Ski all season, (and past years) if you don't want to get Dislikes and/or negrep.

Really, maybe end your sarcastic posts with [NOT] or something. You may be upsetting people with ulcers.

Yeah it was fun to watch, he was feeling it, that's for sure. We needed every bit of it too, that USC guy had a big game as well.

For all of the criticism that Ski gets, he deserves nothing but props for this kind of performance. Nothing short of amazing.

He's been shooting pretty damned well on the road. He'll have to be super hot tonight. Am I allowed to "criticize" him for one thing? His attempts to draw fouls when he gets a guy in the air are, what's the word, awkward. It did work once though.

He's been shooting pretty damned well on the road. He'll have to be super hot tonight. Am I allowed to "criticize" him for one thing? His attempts to draw fouls when he gets a guy in the air are, what's the word, awkward. It did work once though.

The pump fake is a lost art. It's one of the best parts of Ski's game. I'm always blown away with how quick Ski is and how he's able to get defenders over-playing or jumping without shuffling his feet. I wish his teammates would learn to cut to the basket when he does that stuff and ends up breaking down the defense to draw 2 or 3 guys instead of standing in place watching him.

The pump fake is a lost art. It's one of the best parts of Ski's game. I'm always blown away with how quick Ski is and how he's able to get defenders over-playing or jumping without shuffling his feet. I wish his teammates would learn to cut to the basket when he does that stuff and ends up breaking down the defense to draw 2 or 3 guys instead of standing in place watching him.

He even fakes out our guys.

Ski got a mention from Jay Bilas on Gameday this morning when they were discussing what player in the nation each of them would want taking a last shot.

Nice.

Saw Donny Boyce score his points in person.

Saw Ski on television for 40 minutes and 2 OTs. I'm embarrassed to say I fell asleep during the second OT. I get up at 5:30 AM and it was past my bedtime.

:gobuffs:

Back