1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you from Blake Street Tavern!

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by BlakeStBuff, Mar 29, 2011.

1. BlakeStBuff

BlakeStBuff Club Member Club Member

Hey Allbuffers,

For those of you in the metro Denver area, thanks for coming out to Blake Street tonight and rooting on the Buffs! We had over 500 Buff Fans in the bar and the place just rocked. Congrats to the team for making it to the post season and making Buffs basketball relevant! Can't wait for the Buffs to be in the Pac 12!

GO BUFFS!

2. Scotch

Scotch Registered User Club Member Junta Member

Thank you BSB! :thumbsup:

3. RK

RK UBL Club Member

Had an amazing time there tonight absolutely electric, I think you're lucky that Alec's shot didnt go, because if it did the roof would have come off the place.

4. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Ya I enjoyed it but it was a long hour or so drive home. Food was good. Just one suggestion... the music was too slow for the fight song and esp the f'em up song... it was kinda awkward to sing along to

5. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I'm gonna step out on a limb and say that you're more of a "glass is half empty" kind of guy.

6. BlakeStBuff

BlakeStBuff Club Member Club Member

Thanks for coming last night and for the comment about our food! The music we play is from a recording of the CU Marching Band. I'll check and see if we have other recordings!