What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thank you, Goose

Jesus hell, I spend a couple of hours off of the board to go apartment shopping and chaos breaks out. Not sure what's going on here...
know.

You should move to a certain street in the highlands and join snow, rugged and myself. maybe we can petition the city to rename it "allbuffs ave".....

You should move to a certain street in the highlands and join snow, rugged and myself. maybe we can petition the city to rename it "allbuffs ave".....

I endorse this plan. Also, do I have I mention how awesome the bars are around here?

We have 3 out of 5 consecutive cross streets taken. He could help us close that gap.

[video=youtube;dXYlPbfYmbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dXYlPbfYmbU[/video]

goose definitely rocks, thanks for all the hard work and insider information. you are one of the reasons allbuffs kicks ****ing ass!

[video=youtube;dXYlPbfYmbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dXYlPbfYmbU[/video]
Other than our goose, I hate geese. Not as much as I hate Ostriches, but close. Ostriches are the biggest dicks on the planet. Mods, please change 'Surveyor's name to Ostrich.

Goose - I also want to sat thank you! AllBuffs is easily the best board for CU basketball - it's not even close. Even though I know I have pissed several of them off, posters like Cville, Buffnik, Mick Ronson, etc, are highly knowledgeable when it comes to CU basketball. You have a good thing going!

Goose - I also want to sat thank you! AllBuffs is easily the best board for CU basketball - it's not even close. Even though I know I have pissed several of them off, posters like Cville, Buffnik, Mick Ronson, etc, are highly knowledgeable when it comes to CU basketball. You have a good thing going!
I think Goose's only failure this season was not getting Tad paid real money right now. Anyone else worried about that?

Goose - Right now, there appears to be more interest on AB in CU hoops versus football. Proof positive what Tad is doing is something special and the kind of content you are generating is engaging and thorough. With your help AB basketball coverage is growing in stride with the program and becoming a major source of CU hoops information.

Hell will freeze over.

They're trying to buy me over with a woman, but she's realized she can't sway me.

EcoKat?

ecokat.jpg

They're trying to buy me over with a woman, but she's realized she can't sway me.

Here's the only conversation you need to have with her, Goose:

"You know I'm a huge hoops fan and will travel to games. That means I can either take you to Seattle, Phoenix, LA and San Francisco (plus Vegas for the annual tournament)... or our getaways will be to Ames, Lubbock, Stillwater and Waco (plus Kansas City for the annual tournament). Your call."

/end discussion

this has been a good board for a lot of years. great guys and gals about the hoops.

Colorado hoops may not have a ring, like 90 or Mac only peeps....but, we've been a lot better than a generation of CU people think we have been.

Back