What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thank you Seniors

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Probably never had a senior class deal with so much during its 4 or 5 years at CU.

3 coaches for some and no winning seasons.

But the ones who stuck it out showed a lot of grit and determination this year.

I appreciate all the sacrifices they made, the hard work they put in and the leadership they provided.

When the program turns the corner, they can be proud that they laid the foundation this year.

Here's wishing them all the best and great success in whatever they pursue as they move on to the next phase of their lives.

I hope they laid the foundation. Who won the buffalo heart award?

Totally agree. They have been dealt the toughest hand in recent history. And they did not sour and give in. Great heart by this group!

imagegif

I think I heard on the radio Hendo got the award. Regardless, way to stick it out, good luck in the future seniors.

Hendo will be missed. Thank you Seniors.

Singling out Hendo was not meant as a knock on the other seniors as well. It was just a response to Luke. Thank you all Seniors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hanging up a pair of cleats for a suit and a tie isn't easy.

I salute the seniors for representing the university, pledging loyalty to CU, and dedicating themselves to their coaches, teammates and themselves, all for the love of the game.

I hope every senior comes back to Folsom as a proud alumni and continues to dedicate their time, resources and passions towards the success of each new class of Buffs who follow hereafter.

Not much to add, thanks to all of the seniors and everything they gave to this program. Took a ton of grit and perseverance.

The corner has been turned in attitude and culture. Some of these kids are Buff Warriors! Thanks!!!

Thanks for being BUFFS ! young Men that went through a lot together and will be better men in the future because of all the adversity.

GO BUFFS !

Thank-you Seniors!! What all of you endured the last 4-5 years will certainly benefit you down the road. IMO, all of you deserve the Buffalo Heart award

Back