What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

That's IT! No more !!!

buffsyko

Club Member
Club Member
I've had it, all these sour grape, BS artist,lying, whining scumbags can kiss my a$$!

BOO-HOO, you lost out on scott. Hey texas and florida, are you bashing all the other recruits that didn't sign with your mighty programs too?

I'm done just blowing crap off,cu big wigs should do the same.No more taking it up the tailpipe from anyone should be the motto. Don't take crap from ANY of these people, take your whining a$$es and STFU.

I will have my platoon ready with eggs and pi$$ bombs to throw at texas fans covered wagons when they arrive in boulder.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/roboto03/Posters N Notes/4Wordsforyou.jpg
TO TEXAS-FLORIDA-NEBRASKA FANS.....

I've had it, all these sour grape, BS artist,lying, whining scumbags can kiss my a$$!

BOO-HOO, you lost out on scott. Hey texas and florida, are you bashing all the other recruits that didn't sign with your mighty programs too?

I'm done just blowing crap off,cu big wigs should do the same.No more taking it up the tailpipe from anyone should be the motto. Don't take crap from ANY of these people, take your whining a$ and STFU.

I will have my platoon ready with eggs and pi$$ bombs to throw at texas fans covered wagons when they arrive in boulder.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/roboto03/Posters N Notes/4Wordsforyou.jpg

Sound off Psycho!! Show me your war cry!

I'm done just blowing crap off,cu big wigs should do the same.No more taking it up the tailpipe from anyone should be the motto. Don't take crap from ANY of these people, take your whining a$ and STFU.

You cheated to get Scott.:smile2:

Is there something that spurred this?

Yes,texas whiners and URBAN the a-hole meyer saying he backed off scott because of his work ethic.Then you have 2 sec/buff fans coming to meyer's defense saying it's true.SEC lying garbage.

Bayonette is fixed.

Yes,texas whiners and URBAN the a-hole meyer saying he backed off scott because of his work ethic.Then you have 2 sec/buff fans coming to meyer's defense saying it's true.SEC lying garbage.

Bayonette is fixed.

Especially CO HUSKER ON delusionpedia.

For the record, not me. And that chit coming out of Meyer is a bunch of crap. Talk about sour grapes. If work ethic was ever in question, he wouldn't have gone after him in the first place.

Back