What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

That's the way to win a football game

I love drives like that. Just crush the opponent's will.

Perfect ending to a less-than-perfect game.

This is what this team needed. Confidence. Lots of room to improve.

Agreed, sets up for a good game at the shoe. I think the players will be focused and IF we can start fast next week might be able to pull off the upset. I hope.

I love drives like that. Just crush the opponent's will.

Perfect ending to a less-than-perfect game.

Agree. Pretty damn fine drive in that situation, even with the assist on the personal foul facemask. Actually, I was hoping for no playaction on that drive, just keep "ramming" it at them. Each playaction resulted in a holding penalty, I think.

This team needed a win, I think it helps that CSU got up early and didn't roll over. The CU players needed to see for themselves that they could go out and get it done against a team that wanted badly to beat them.

Agree. Pretty damn fine drive in that situation, even with the assist on the personal foul facemask. Actually, I was hoping for no playaction on that drive, just keep "ramming" it at them. Each playaction resulted in a holding penalty, I think.

The playaction passes did result in holdings but they were also by back-up guys. The one on Dannewitz was somewhat questionable. The refs also missed an obvious roughing the passer against CSU on the prior drive on a third down that led to a punt, the CSU player hit Hansen with both hands to the face well after the ball was gone.

Both teams are going to have a lot to look at on tape but it is a lot easier when you win.

Back