1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2012 Senior Class

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by RSSBot, Feb 22, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Time flies. *It's the final home weekend of the regular season, which means it's time to honor the latest departing senior class.

When Austin Dufault, Nate Tomlinson, and Trey Eckloff showed up on campus four years ago, concepts like "title chase" and "NIT Final Four" were as alien as a proper practice*facility. *Yet, at the end of their careers, they work out in a state-of-the-art gym to prepare for a run at back-to-back 20-win seasons, with high-profile trips to Maui and NYC in their back-pockets.

The*three*4-year players have been at*the*heart of a basketball renaissance on the Front Range. *Now joined by a fourth elder statesman, senior transfer Carlon Brown, the group gets a paltry 80 minutes of basketball to say farewell to the gym they have called home.

After the jump, I'll give my thoughts on each senior, while also taking a look at what I best remember from their careers.

Read more »[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

good read.

3. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

:stupid: Great stuff Rumblin'. Let's hope we send them out with 2 victories, and let's hope that these are the last games they end up playing here as they'll be too busy in the big dance to go to the NIT.

4. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Excellent post as always Rumblin

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Hopefully the final games at the Keg for our seniors will give us another extra edge.

I'm gonna miss these seniors.

6. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I'm honestly worried about Snow. You'll be there to console him as he tears up when they do the tribute to Nate, right?

7. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

I'm gonna black out just so I don't remember it. I also hope the tribute takes place during the last 2:30 of both halves so he is off the court.

Goose likes this.
  8. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

After Sunday's game, I'm taking Snow to get his right arm tatted up to match Nate's left. It's Snow's way of showing that the way he feels goes way beyond each of them wearing one half of a BFF heart charm.