1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2013 Senior Class

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Mar 5, 2013.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Senior Day isn't until Saturday, but, with the way the Pac-12*schedules, it almost feels almost like Senior Week.*

For CU, this is the first season since*2009-10*that the men's program will only graduated one player - it was Dwight Thorne's solo spotlight back then. *Much like that campaign, the honoree in 2013 may have*wound up as a 'glue guy'*on the court, but has developed as a vital emotional leader off of it. *That leader, Sabatino Chen, may not lead the team in any statistical categories (other than GPA), but has proven essential to the success of the program in all aspects.* Further, he will leave the program having been a part of it's most successful three-year run in the shot clock era.

After*the*jump, I'll give my thoughts on Sabatino's career, while also taking a look at what I best remember from his time here.

Read more »[​IMG]

Senior Day isn't until Saturday, but, with the way the Pac-12*schedules, it almost feels almost like Senior Week.*

For CU, this is the first season since*2009-10*that the men's program will only graduated one player - it was Dwight Thorne's solo spotlight back then. *Much like that campaign, the honoree in 2013 may have*wound up as a 'glue guy'*on the court, but has developed as a vital emotional leader off of it. *That leader, Sabatino Chen, may not lead the team in any statistical categories (other than GPA), but has proven essential to the success of the program in all aspects.* Further, he will leave the program having been a part of it's most successful three-year run in the shot clock era.

After*the*jump, I'll give my thoughts on Sabatino's career, while also taking a look at what I best remember from his time here.

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.