What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 5 Stages of Grief. Where are you?

Which stage are you at?

• Total voters
I know this will probably be a poll, but I am voting early. I hate to say it, but I reached acceptance yesterday afternoon. Wake me when it is over. Hopefully I won't have a new favorite team by then.

acceptance. been there since the loss to csu last year. now i watch to see how badly they will do, what kind of new ways they will invent to **** up and just pure comedy. there is no other way to take it.

where's the one about soul-searing pain watching the Buff comedy of errors getting fisted live in person by mediocre conference teams wearing the Mac era home unis?

Depression. I will never accept that CU is this pathetic. I'm damn depresesed about it, though. There's an extremely fine line between acceptance and ambivalance. To accept it gives tacit approval to it.

Watching this trainwreck gives me the sh*ts. Not sure what one of the five deals with that.

I guess I'll just trun to complete, unadulterated anger.

Acceptance. I was drinking the koolaid, but I kind of always knew we still had Hawk and his boys running this team. At least we only have a few more months of this crap. Then we can locate a real coach that brings a real staff in and they can go to work. We won't even have to hear about the crappy first year recruiting because we aren't losing that many guys. A fast turnaround can be made next year.

Depression. I will never accept that CU is this pathetic. I'm damn depresesed about it, though. There's an extremely fine line between acceptance and ambivalance. To accept it gives tacit approval to it.

Remember back in 2005 when we were marching towards another Big 12 north title and the sackygate in the cold November air with jambalaya before we STOMPED Mizzou? Seems like forever, just to have those days back again!:cry:

During the post-game wrap-up, they cut back to the announcers a tad early, and you could hear the color guy say "I thought Colorado was going to show up today." Then, "Hi, welcome back to the post-game show...."

That says it right there. The national perception of us now is a big fat WTF?

One not listed: Indifference.

I am so weary of Hawkins constant sales job, minimalist bull when the crisis is so real. (Get your tickets, you're going to like this team)
I am so weary of the poor performances on the field.
I am so weary of the lack of discipline and fire from Hawkins led teams.
I am so weary of distressingly inadequate coaching strategies.
I am so weary of the lack of overall competitiveness......
.....that at this point I don't give a ...... at all.

As far as Danny boy is concerned, ACCEPTANCE. And I´ve been there since Toledo.

I was at the game. I think I started the season at stage 1, but quickly blew through all 5 stages before the end of the first half.

Anger. This coaching staff is a joke. All that talent on the field and they have no idea what they are doing. The absolute worst part is that it seems this coaching staff has these players buying their BS and thinking that they are learning the right way to play football. I feel bad for the players.

I could add resignation to my previous post. I thought a lot about the choices and I don't think I could ever accept what is going on with the program right now. I am completely resigned however to the concept that there will be no real improvement as long as Dan Hawkins and staff are at the helm.

Back