What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The All 'n One "Dear Christ is Utah Awesome!" Thread.

utah, byu.. state of utah... like there is any real difference... the collective is just so awesome. like totally. i mean it.

I could totally see a Zoob pretending to be a Utard who would post that smut.
You are working too hard.

The Zoobie poseurs ran over here when CU and Utah first were invited to the PAC because they thought they should have been invited. They have since resigned themselves to their fate, although they are still convinced religious bigotry kept them from PAC membership.

I would be surprised to see them over here much since. Many are arrogant (and self-righteous, sanctimonious, and pious) and don't speak highly of Utah's new rival.

Although if they saw this thread...

Last edited:
You are working too hard.

The Zoobie poseurs ran over here when CU and Utah first were invited to the PAC because they thought they should have been invited. They have since resigned themselves to their fate, although they are still convinced religious bigotry kept them from PAC membership.

I would be surprised to see them over here much since. They are arrogant (and self righteous and pious) and don't speak highly of Utah's new rival.

Wait, wut? Utah has a new rival? Who is it?

I can honestly say that CU fans are all over the place on the rivalry topic. Arizona for basketball. Although we really like beating Oregon in hoops, too.

In football, some say USC. Some say Cal is the most like us culturally, making them the most fun to talk to the week we play each other. That CSU game still gets people amped up.

There is not a lot of love for ASU.

Neiheisel is the common thread between CU, Udub, and UCLA. We all loath ourselves for that.

Personally I hate Stanford.

Utah just doesn't stir passions. And CU is subject to more pity than hate. Nobody with any dignity wants to admit to CU being their rival, other than Ted Miller and those propeller heads at the conference HQ in Walnut Creek.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, wut? Utah has a new rival? Who is it?

I can honestly say that CU fans are all over the place on the rivalry topic. Arizona for basketball. Although we really like beating Oregon in hoops, too.

In football, some say USC. Some say Cal is the most like us culturally, making them the most fun to talk to the week we play each other. That CSU game still gets people amped up.

There is not a lot of love for ASU. Washington and UCLA, all who shared Neiheisel. We all loath ourselves for that. Personally I hate Stanford.

Utah just doesn't stir passions. And CU is subject to more pity than hate. Nobody with any dignity wants to admit to CU being their rival, other than Ted Miller and those propeller heads at the conference HQ in Walnut Creek.
I'm still pushing for Wazzu as the object of our hate.
I thought "The U's" rival was Weber State?

Last edited:
There is a difference. Could you see the Ybu zoobs posting anything like this?

NSFW !

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
or
https://twitter.com/uuboobs
Verbal-Kint.jpg

There is a difference. Could you see the Ybu zoobs posting anything like this?

NSFW !

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Can you post a better quality video? Your link sucked and looked like it had loading problems throughout. The video did that is...my load is fine.

Thanks,
Bear

The Cougars really outdid themselves in the Oregon game. I'd argue that the Duck team they defeated by 78 points is easily the best team they've ever fielded in Eugene. So all credit to Utah.

Top to bottom, that is a solid football team they've got there in Provo. They have earned all of my respect.

All hail our new Utah overlords!
Wow. It's true. You like us. You really like us!

Back