What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Basketball Tournament 2016 (Final- Tuesday, 5pm, ESPN)

Half time buffs up 4.

31-27

Should be up a lot more but they went on a long cold streak. So unlike Colorado...

Very nice team play. It was also nice to here Hall talk about the team doing this for CU and what it means to him to represent CU again on ESPN. Very nice touch (as are his 3 pointers).

Wow! This is cool. I had no idea this tourney is such a big deal. $2 million? Man oh man! Does the runner up get anything?

Wow! This is cool. I had no idea this tourney is such a big deal. $2 million? Man oh man! Does the runner up get anything?

May not be a prize for runner up but got to be a good number of Euro scouts there along with some NBA guys looking for late bloomers.

I hope Roby is ready, I anticipate this will be a high scoring game, and Buffs need to be ready. They have made it this far, why not win the whole thing? Overseas Elite will be heavily favored, but why not Team Colorado?

I hope Roby is ready, I anticipate this will be a high scoring game, and Buffs need to be ready. They have made it this far, why not win the whole thing? Overseas Elite will be heavily favored, but why not Team Colorado?

If TC can make this a #TadBall game they can win it.

The overseas elite vs city of gods game looked like an NBA game. Little defense, high scoring. TC just needs to slow it down, battle on the glass, and make the game ugly for OE on the offensive end. If they do that, they can win.

If you have been on Twitter, the CU Fight Song will be played during the game. Go Buffs! Yes, it's going to be difficult, but it can be done.

Back