1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The big What If?...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by leftybuff, Jun 8, 2010.

1. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

What if NU gets the Big 10 nod and then the Big 10 stands pat at 12. Does UT go to the Pac 10? I'm guessing not and they will try to replace NU and keep their sandbox intact. I've always wondered if UT was trying to play the Pac 10 here.

If that is the way it goes down, will the Pac 10 stillinvite CU, if UT and the Big 12 S stay put?

2. OKCBuff

OKCBuff Well-Known Member

If NU goes I think CU immediately goes, whether it be by the six pack or just with Utah. UT is smart. They know they can't keep the league going without a good team up north.

3. B1Buff

B1Buff Active Member

yes...because then they will get left in the rain on the CCG. The preemptive move from the pac was driven by the discussion of the big 10 going to 16. So...worst case (and great for us) they are still going to add 2 to stay in line with the big 10 which will push texas out because they wont move without their sack swingers...and CU is the obvious choice as one because we don't come with any baggage and have the most to offer in that situation

4. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

:lol: