What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Black & Gold Truth

I thnk he's a freelancing journalist named Mike. He was forced to give his full name a couple of weeks ago (you can find it in the archives). I thorougly enjoy his blog, even I disagree with some of his opinions.

He does post on Netbuffs...and reading this hidden animosity b/n netbuffs and allbuffs may be a reason? I doubt it though, as the guy seems like just a genuine, level-headed buffs lover.

yesterday's blog was his last. Sucks, really enjoyed it.

O.K., amigos, this is it -- the final of 308 posts for this blog. Thank you for taking time to check it out and give it a read. The work I've done has constantly changed and now, I believe, it has pushed me in a different direction, down a new road, to something better

but he still is blogging at some warrior sports site...
the real name is on the blackandgoldtruth page with a link to it. He's not going away.

Back