1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Black & Gold Truth

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Sexton Hardcastle, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Who exactly is this guy? And why doesn't he show allbuffs any love on the links area?

2. dyemeduke

dyemeduke Well-Known Member

I thnk he's a freelancing journalist named Mike. He was forced to give his full name a couple of weeks ago (you can find it in the archives). I thorougly enjoy his blog, even I disagree with some of his opinions.

He does post on Netbuffs...and reading this hidden animosity b/n netbuffs and allbuffs may be a reason? I doubt it though, as the guy seems like just a genuine, level-headed buffs lover.

3. SD Buff

SD Buff Club Member Club Member

yesterday's blog was his last. Sucks, really enjoyed it.

O.K., amigos, this is it -- the final of 308 posts for this blog. Thank you for taking time to check it out and give it a read. The work I've done has constantly changed and now, I believe, it has pushed me in a different direction, down a new road, to something better

4. dyemeduke

dyemeduke Well-Known Member

but he still is blogging at some warrior sports site...
    the real name is on the blackandgoldtruth page with a link to it. He's not going away.

5. Costa Rica Buff

Costa Rica Buff Active Member