What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Boulder Experience

Love it. Makes me want to strap on some pads and go hit some Bruins, Trojans and Ducks.

Hopefully it's a good recruiting tool for Coach Mac-this aint no San Jose State. He can sell real tradition and history and the opportunity to restore our top 25 ways.

They were able to make last years team look successful and tough.
That video gave me the chills when they showed the old footage. I cannot wait to get back there. Ugh. Let's go MikeMac, get this show on the road and let's win some f***ing football games!

Can't wait to see what this crew will be able to do when we actually win a handful of games in a season.

Thanks for sharing this. Very well done video and will turn some recruiting attention our way..... Makes me wanna hit somebody!

cool video, but it hurts seeing footage of this year. Even the WSU footage just makes me sad.

First off, that was Allsome! also, after watching that video, you would think we were un-defeted last season.. and, man there really have been some great days in our past, can not wait till CU is there again.

SHOULDER to SHOULDER, Baby !! GO BUFFS !

Great video, but it all begins with some good recruiting. Good luck to the new staff - let's go get some studs.

Great video. It breaks my heart to watch the guys prepping for the games this year.

Although I never played collegiate athletics, I played HS Football and club rugby in Oz, and the idea of prepping for games that had the spread at 20+ every week...It takes guts to show up and go out there and I say thanks to the guys sticking with the program after that experience. They deserve better, and I think they are going to get it.

Edit: I did play on the 1991(2?) Intramurals Co-ed Championship Football team!

La Mirada football team posted this on facebook with the title of, "Colorado Football - The Boulder Experience. Pretty Cool Video."

You know, while Coach Embree wasn't the man to get right this f*cked up ship, we are finally moving forward in both coaching and facilities. I am confident for our future. The players will come, the victories will come. And when we reach that point of being on top again, Coach Embree gets a damn brick. He earned it by being a Buff, and this video is what it means to be a Buff and play for CU.

You know, while Coach Embree wasn't the man to get right this f*cked up ship, we are finally moving forward in both coaching and facilities. I am confident for our future. The players will come, the victories will come. And when we reach that point of being on top again, Coach Embree gets a damn brick. He earned it by being a Buff, and this video is what it means to be a Buff and play for CU.

Uh no. He's done nothing but tear the program apart and his leadership led to some of the worst on field performances the buffs ever have had. Also, there were no big wins or sings that things were turning around during his tenure.

While what you say is correct, the reason I say this are two fold. One, hitting the bottom, with a Buff at the helm no less, is what was needed to get the administration off their collective asses and work on getting a real coach, and move forward on real facilities to compete. Two, no one here wanted Embree to do bad, and no one wanted to win it more than him, he just didn't have the skill set. In the spirit of putting everything behind us, and coming together moving forward, we need to recognize that Embree was a big part of this, no matter how bad his actually win/loss performance was.

Ribbons for everyone!
824805.jpg

Back