What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Elephant in the Room: Chip.

NBDefektor

Ok, people. It's time we fans had a heart-to-heart. Maybe our first road win in the conference in about two years has let one "person" slide under the radar. No, I'm not talking Sefo, Philip, Diego, Stephane or any of those guys!

I'm talking about Chip. Yes, THAT Chip.

Now before you get all rage-y with me, hear me out. While you were most likely sitting on your couches or perhaps at the local tavern watching your Buffs, I had the great fortune of being able to see this victory in person. And let me tell you, there were not many CU fans at the game--but the ones that were there all congregated in ONE section for the most part. We were a solid bunch. A ragtag crew of about 30-50 all cheering on our Buffs from section 126. What we didn't have in numbers, we made up for in spirit, chants and alcohol.

But you know who didn't care about any of that? Chip! Chip spent the vast majority of the game doing jack ****. I think I saw him reading the Sunday New York Times business section during the 3rd quarter even! Sometimes, he would dance a little dance here and there, but mostly he'd vanish when we needed him most! I don't know if the guy (or girl) playing the role of Chip was having an off day, or if s/he was suffering from food poisoning or what, but that performance was completely lackluster.

Chip, if you're reading this, I challenge you to pick up the effort at UCLA! Intermingle with the CU fans who made the journey. Stop hamming it up with the hot cheerleaders for a few plays and do your job! I'll be in Pasadena as well, and you better believe I'll be watching your every move (in a non-creepy/stalker-y way)!

upload_2015-10-25_22-40-55.png
Now sit there and think about what you did!

Chip hung out with me for almost the entire game when we won in Lubbock in 2007. Took some time to pass out Halloween candy but came right back to sit by me after that. We never spoke a word to each other but I really wanted to ask if he shouldn't be down in front trying to pump up the fans.

Whatever it did should be repeated as closely as possible until it proves ineffective! Right now Neglectful road trip Chip is 1-0!

Chip hung out with me for almost the entire game when we won in Lubbock in 2007. Took some time to pass out Halloween candy but came right back to sit by me after that. We never spoke a word to each other but I really wanted to ask if he shouldn't be down in front trying to pump up the fans.
Is Chip a girl, like Ralphie? Did you try to kind of, you know, get, umm, close to Chip? NTTIAWWT.

I thought it was going to be Ralphie's entry for the poop thread.

Ok, just wanted to add to this after the UCLA game. Chip was MUCH better. He was taking pictures with fans, dancing, and leading the band. Of course, with Chip the Douche (from last week), at least we won. So I guess if we have to choose, we need Chip the Douche back for Stanford.

So, if I am reading allbuffs right, Lindgren and Chip are the reasons we suck? Just want to make sure I am following the lynch mob correctly.

I thought chip was a buffalo?

giphy.gif

So, if I am reading allbuffs right, Lindgren and Chip are the reasons we suck? Just want to make sure I am following the lynch mob correctly.

I am going to add my neighbor as another person who caused the loss. I gave him drinks and he stayed up with be for OSU, but he left early to help get his kid ready to trick or treat right after we scored to take the lead.

He also didn't make it over until 3 minutes left in the 2nd half.

I'm kidnapping him and taking him to the game on Saturday.

Back