What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The epitome of what we want in a Buff

What's the deal with Herrod? Is there a link to his story or anything of that nature?

I'm off to bed, so I'm not going to search it out. But when he was recruited the BDC/BZ did a great story on his childhood. He overcame quite a lot.

I'm off to bed, so I'm not going to search it out. But when he was recruited the BDC/BZ did a great story on his childhood. He overcame quite a lot.

How come we never say someone undercame when they fail? Just wondering.

Signed,

Sweating in Brussels

I'm going with Nate Solder just to throw in a geographical bias.
Any story involving a kid from some small mountain town (Buena Vista) 2A high school who ends up playing big boy D1 football for the flagship university is all right by me. The fact he's on various college and NFL watch lists is amazing. The team respects him, too. The more Nate Solder's there are coming to CU, the better.

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=233777

Good thread idea, Rod.

1. Scores lots of touchdowns (or prevents lots of touchdowns)
2. Doesn't get in trouble.
3. Donates money to the school after getting drafted #1 overall.

Sorry but CH is not the epitome of what we want in a Buff. CH is the epitome of a Buff circa 1980. Works hard, nice guy and not a good football player at all. If you want a team full of CHs, a school like Northern Colorado may be more to your liking.

Ray PolK

From the time he committed he has been a Buff.

- He could have gone else where when Darrel Scott signed.
- Made a position change to help the team where it was needed.
- Athletic
- Tough

Hope he has a great year this year.

+1

Back