1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The ESPN 100 - who didn't sign

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Recruiting Central' started by Buffnik, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

13 players from the ESPN 100 did not sign during the early period. Hopefully CU has a good season and can get in on one of these guys. I'd love to see Jonathan Graham wearing the silver, black & gold (and he hasn't named any schools of interest yet).

4. FL PG Brandon Knight
    8. MD PG Josh Selby
    9. NC PF C.J. Leslie
    15. OR SF Terrence Jones
    16. MD SF Roscoe Smith
    26. MI SG Trey Zeigler
    30. CAN PG Cory Joseph
    32. WV SG Justin Coleman
    33. NY SG Doron Lamb
    36. MI PG Ray McCallum
    67. IL PG Jay Harris
    84. MD PF Jonathan Graham
    100. NY PF Jayvaughn Pinkston

2. dyemeduke

dyemeduke Well-Known Member

ESPN is a joke in my opinion. Graham is most likely an ACC signee. If you haven't gotten on these kids' radars by now, I doubt you're going to get them to start listening. A lot of these kids have a top list of three-five schools that they are focusing on.

The top prospect we have recruited and still have an outside shot at is Mayes. I think Bz may go Juco route to get a big this year.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I was going to work on the Scout list, but I got lazy. I agree on ESPN for the most part.

The thing with Graham is that Bzdelik has ties to Maryland from college and the NBA. And he does seem like he's very open still. I know a longshot and I have no idea whether we've even contacted him. The point I was really getting at with this thread is that there is still a lot of talent out there that didn't sign in the early period.

And Mayes would be an awesome pickup for us.