1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The FG play

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DBT, Nov 28, 2008.

1. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Aug 18, 2005
    How much of a factor were the two roughing the kicker calls in whatever the **** game it was? We did not even attempt a rush on this kick. Now, in my mind, most good kickers, if just given a snap and hold with no pressure, can pound a ball 60 yards. Also, maybe, we were thinking fake. I dunno. But I can't help but to believe that if we had put any pressure on him, the results would have been different.
  2. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Jul 8, 2005
    Weren't both those roughing the kicker calls on punts (ISU game, right??)?

I did have to wonder why we didnt' get a better push on that kick. You know a 57 yarder is going to come out low. Seemed to me Solder should have been right in the middle of the line, stretched out and jumping as high as possible. Maybe he was, I didn't notice at the time and don't think I can stomach ever watching that lucky ass **** again.... :sad1:
  3. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Dec 3, 2005
    The Goldfish said after the game that they were more expecting some sort of fake since that kicker had never made anything over about 40 yards before hand. If you look at the replay, everyone who wasn't on the line, was totally looking for something coming around the ends and didn't really react to the kick.